PDA

View Full Version : Shaving tips These might really help

Lizzielikesboth
March 23rd, 2016, 12:06 PM
Shaving tips

Will you use a razor or electric shaver

But you have got to cut the hair short with scissors

Then you have a hot soak and get the hair nice and wet and soft

You better have a few NEW razors and make sure they are not the cheap 10 for 3.00 ones and you get a GOOD shaving cream or what I used to us is a shaving gel with aloe.

Start with the top hair, the way the hair grows and then re lather and then go in the other way of the hair growth.

Now for you outer labia (outer lips) you better have a mirror it makes it a bit easier you start with one side and be VERY carefully* you nick your outer or inner lips and it will bleed more then you think it will,

but its a learning thing, then do the other side. if you like then do the hairs near your butt hole but why bother

Now the after care, wash your self off and then get a good hand cream with aloe or baby oil, it helps with the rash you might get.* you got to keep going with NEW razors.

If your like me I bought a Remington wet/dry shaver that I can use in the shower.

Its all up to you, but once you do it you will have to keep up with it.** just do it when you shave your legs

Hope this helped

Brit4love
March 23rd, 2016, 01:49 PM
Wow this was great .....well said. I find that men's razors work better for me for some reason

flowerchild
March 23rd, 2016, 02:21 PM
mens razors work better for me too

LITTLEANGEL16
March 25th, 2016, 07:25 AM
I use a Gellette Venus 5 blade razor and shaving GEL not foam with no problems :)

Jilly
April 9th, 2016, 12:35 PM
I hate having pubes. Some day I hope to have them lazered off forever

angelina
April 14th, 2016, 11:18 AM
some times we have to think that waxing is better than this one...gilrs having lesser pubes like me can have shaving the down there once / twice in a month

deepthroat_tacos
April 14th, 2016, 01:35 PM
I hate having pubes. Some day I hope to have them lazered off forever

Have you ever seriously looked into that? I am thinking the same.

Xiao.Z
May 6th, 2016, 10:13 AM
I use similar technique to OP but not have many hair for shave. I desire more information about laser to never shave again. Leg as well.

Miss Ophelia
June 12th, 2016, 06:57 AM
I prefer using a razor and soap.