PDA

View Full Version : NCAAM 2016 Basketball Tournament

SethfromMI
March 17th, 2016, 01:52 PM
The other March Madness thread was specifically about starting a group on ESPN. Since the tournament started I think it is too late to make those.

But this thread is for all things about the tournament? predictions, comments, frustrations when your brackets get busted, anything and everything about the tournament.

My final four is Kansas, Oklahoma, MSU, and UNC. Got MSU beating Kansas for the Championship

thekidd_dub
March 19th, 2016, 11:59 AM
looks like it's time to pick someone else SethfromMI since MSU had the upset of a lifetime I think that the final four will be North Carolina, Kansas, Duke and Syracuse is going to sneak in but North Carolina with win it all but if UNC can get past Kansas they my have a shot at beating North Carolina and winning it all

SethfromMI
March 19th, 2016, 04:12 PM
looks like it's time to pick someone else SethfromMI since MSU had the upset of a lifetime I think that the final four will be North Carolina, Kansas, Duke and Syracuse is going to sneak in but North Carolina with win it all but if UNC can get past Kansas they my have a shot at beating North Carolina and winning it all

lol yea I am not sure if anyone called that one haha. well considering I had Kansas in the Championship game, I think I would give them the nod, though since my Wolverines are out of the picture, I really don't mind if they are a bunch more upsets going forward

eric2001
March 19th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Michigan State will go alllllll the way.........ooops. ;)

SethfromMI
March 19th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Michigan State will go alllllll the way.........ooops. ;)

lol personally I did not care, it is not like I have money on my bracket, it was more for bragging rights. there were a ton of upsets in round 1 this year