PDA

View Full Version : why?!

Think with my heart
March 15th, 2016, 08:05 PM
I want to cut so bad. Its only been four days. Why?!

What do I do?

drhalsey1
March 15th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Well I've seen stuff from people who cut that instead of cutting they can draw on themselves with marker, so they're don't stab themselves or something, and it's more productive

warbit
March 16th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Try taking up a new hobby! If you can't think of anything then search for a list of stuff online and then do a random one even if you think you won't like it because that is how I got out of depression and took up my favourite thing ever which is basketball :)

benlodge123
March 19th, 2016, 06:15 AM
Try Flying. Unless it doesn't interest you. For me it leaves all my problems on the floor

Abhorrence
March 19th, 2016, 06:20 AM
Well you want to cut because it is an addiction and there are chemicals in your brain released that make you feel better when you cut yourself. It's basically an adrenaline rush because the body sees that it is injured and automatically triggers a response to ease the pain.

You've got to find your own way to stop, there is a list of self-harm alternatives stickied in this section so I'd look through them if I were you. It's a hard thing to stop but everyone can get there eventually.

Alice1258
May 31st, 2016, 08:40 AM
If you have been in depression, it is normal to feel like you wanna hurt yourself again. I know that feeling too, but it doesn't actually matter that much right now. You need to know that it fucking sucks, and hurting yourself is nothing more than disgusting and with no sense. Try to sleep more, or find hobbies. If you have a pet, play with it. Do anything that makes u feel good. Please stay away from shits like smoking, drugs or alcohol but that's only your choice. Take care of you sweetheart <3