PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

Forever Imperfect
March 15th, 2016, 05:49 PM
I need some help guys and I'm sorry to bother any of you.

I don't think I'm doing very well, I'm in uni and I know that a lot of people do drugs recreationally here. My flatmates and I, we did it for fun. Weed.

I feel like, the only time that I'm happy is when I'm high. I don't want it to be that way but I feel it. And I hate it.

Is this an addiction? Thinking that I am only happy when I'm high...

I don't know what I'm going to do, I need someone to help me, please.

warbit
March 15th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Firstly you are not bothering anyone as this is the point of vt :) also it does sound like an addiction but a low level one which doesn't need much (if any) external help to get over. Obviously if you want to stop then try to refuse it but the f you are worried about the happiness thing then you should probably find help with a doctor. Hope this helps ;)
(If you are apprehensive about seeing a doctor, just do it as they are completely confidential with patient info)

Human
March 15th, 2016, 07:47 PM
You're probably not addicted but it's easy to associate weed with happiness, try doing other stuff without weed or just taking a break from it for a while

Just JT
March 15th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Think it's easy to confuse happiness and inner conflict and addiction
If you do not want to smoke, then do not smoke. Sounds easy I know, but it's not cause smoking makes all that stuff you don't wana feel, feel real.

And that's the point of potential no return, so be careful, and enjoy ok?

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 03:39 PM
I need some help guys and I'm sorry to bother any of you.

I don't think I'm doing very well, I'm in uni and I know that a lot of people do drugs recreationally here. My flatmates and I, we did it for fun. Weed.

I feel like, the only time that I'm happy is when I'm high. I don't want it to be that way but I feel it. And I hate it.

Is this an addiction? Thinking that I am only happy when I'm high...

I don't know what I'm going to do, I need someone to help me, please.

I don't like drugs...stop doing it i think it is the better thing to do...don't wait just stop it