PDA

View Full Version : Desserts of Course!

TheSmokingMan
March 12th, 2016, 11:18 PM
I have a few projects pending in the kitchen this week. On Tuesday I'm making some homemade crème brulee and cupcakes called "Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes" (they aren't really 'cheesecake' they just have a really rich cream cheese frosting/filling).

So.
My question(s) to everybody is(are) this(these).
Do you have some sweet projects pending in your kitchens this week?
and What is your favorite type of dessert? (to eat OR to make)

Mars
March 12th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Chocolate cheese cupcakes sounds like one of those things that sounds gross but tastes really good

Yeah, been planning to make some cookies or sweets or something. Easter is also coming up so I'm probably gonna go buy Easter lambs :D <3
Favourite dessert is hard to pick... I love cannolis, tiramisu, cheesecake, gelato... No idea lol too many to choose

Falcons_11
March 21st, 2016, 04:38 PM
Since it's Easter coming next Sunday my mom and big sister usually make a chocolate dessert called...Death By Chocolate".

TheSmokingMan
March 21st, 2016, 06:37 PM
Since it's Easter coming next Sunday my mom and big sister usually make a chocolate dessert called...Death By Chocolate".

Oh my goodness... That sounds amazing. I absolutely love chocolate. My cupcakes were my best effort so far.

nnoooooooopppeee
March 25th, 2016, 04:41 PM
I'll eat anything (or everything :P) on the dessert menu :P

pjones
March 25th, 2016, 07:11 PM
one of my favorites is NY style cheesecake. the dense kind. chocolate cheesecake is good too!

TheSmokingMan
April 19th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Just recently I made my family crème brulee.
It was a huge success.
My mom told me that she considers my crème brulee to be the best desert I have attempted so far.
I was thrilled that I was able to get the sugar caramelized on top and "crackable".
Anybody who shares my love of crème brulee understands the whole "crackable" thing :)

Does anybody else like crème brulee or other types of custard deserts??

everlong
April 19th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Nothing pending, but I'm a big fan of ice cream and pie.

Endeavour
April 26th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Favourite dessert ... chocolate cake or a cookie dough they do at Pizza Hut