PDA

View Full Version : i dont like cheese i am the only one?

Teenage wasteland
March 10th, 2016, 03:01 PM
cheese really disgusts me. The smell gives me nauseous and the taste makes me throw up. The thing is that i am not allergic or intolerant, it's just that taste and smell that i dont like and it seems that everybody likes it! if you want to kill me you only need to give me a hamburger with cheese, cheesecake, nachos with cheese or my worst nightmare... macaroni and cheese and i will be dead. the only thing ONLY that i can pass is pizza but it never can be plane, it need to have a lot of toppings to cover a Little the taste and i cant eat to much because its just to much. its weird because i dont like vainilla or bacon and i dont react that way. And its not that kind of nauseas that you feel in the stomach its just that in the second that the cheese is in my mouth unwittingly want to throw up. its like my mouth is the one with nauseas. SO...it is really so weird that i dont like cheese not for being intolerant or allergic, just for the fact that i cant stand it?

ps: sorry for the bad english it is not my first languge

Mars
March 10th, 2016, 03:05 PM
are you fuckin crazy m8

Meron
March 10th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Why wouldn't you like CHEESE?! How would you eat pizza? How would you eat burgers? What about cheesy sandwiches and other foods?

Plane And Simple
March 10th, 2016, 03:13 PM
I. Adore. Cheese. To death. The only one, certainly not, but not a majority to say the least, for sure :P

azure moonstone
March 10th, 2016, 03:17 PM
You're probably not the only one who dislikes or doesn't eat cheese (aside from allergies). I think most everyone dislikes a few things that a majority of others actually like.

I do love cheese, though.

everlong
March 10th, 2016, 04:16 PM
To each his own

Sheriff McGregor
March 11th, 2016, 12:03 AM
I used to hate it up until about two years ago. Now I love it lol

Maddy01
March 11th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Most cheeses are nice but some are rank that smell like feet.

phuckphace
March 11th, 2016, 10:39 PM
I love cheese especially the kind with fuzzy white mold on the outside and ooey gooey on the inside

TonyJoe
March 12th, 2016, 02:43 AM
Cheese is pretty horrific for me. There's just something off about the texture when you eat it, and it smells horrible too. I however don't mind it when it's melted.

Mars
March 12th, 2016, 09:10 AM
I love cheese especially the kind with fuzzy white mold on the outside and ooey gooey on the inside

Brie?

Jinglebottom
March 12th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Cheese fries and mozzarella sticks make me happy. :heart:

phuckphace
March 12th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Brie?

and Camembert, but I like Camembert better

Mars
March 12th, 2016, 09:34 AM
and Camembert, but I like Camembert better

Ah I love Camembert. You ever try it with honey and bread?

Melodic
March 12th, 2016, 09:35 AM
I LOVE cheese. I can't get enough of it. However, I've actually known a few people who dislike it. I'm a picky eater myself so I can't judge that.

phuckphace
March 12th, 2016, 09:55 AM
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2026255

Ah I love Camembert. You ever try it with honey and bread?

nope, I always eat it plain. how good is it that way?

Mars
March 12th, 2016, 09:58 AM
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2026255

nope, I always eat it plain. how good is it that way?

Pretty damn good imo. It's something to try at least even if you aren't a fan of honey.

kylem1229
March 12th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Cheese is amazing..depending on what type

Since I live in wisconsin, i have to love cheese

devotionnel
March 13th, 2016, 04:39 AM
I don't really like cheese either, melted cheese is just a no no for me unless it's on pizza or Parmesan on pasta. Even with cold cheeses, the only cheese I can stand is Cheddar or Red Leicester. Everything else makes me sick lmao

Endeavour
March 13th, 2016, 07:19 AM
I love cheese really.

Falcons_11
March 21st, 2016, 04:49 PM
I love different cheeses. But I really like the stinky ones like roquefort, limburger, stilton, and various kinds of blue cheeses. But my favorite stinky cheese is a Norwegian cheese named Gamalost. Wow! Now that cheese smells like rotten athletic socks!!