PDA

View Full Version : Am I really what I think?

bootsandskirts
March 9th, 2016, 07:22 PM
I'm like never social because I'm always afraid i annoy the people who i'm with or i'm afraid they secretly don't like me. This can make me reserved and shy. I wish I wasn't like this but I can't help but be worried. Do any of you feel this way? How do you cope?

Sheriff McGregor
March 9th, 2016, 07:44 PM
I'm always worried I'll annoy people too. I usually come up and add to the conversation so I am involved. I'm shy so, I don't talk a whole lot.

The Byrd
March 13th, 2016, 07:52 AM
I have social anxiety though not like that. I don't feel like I'm annoying people or they secretly dislike me, I'm worried that they're judging me or they're going to make fun of me or something like that.

Caleb1998
March 27th, 2016, 09:34 PM
It happens to me too but not with close friends. With people I don't know or barely know I'm usually very quiet.

Haru-kun
March 30th, 2016, 02:52 PM
I have a bit of social anxiety as well, but I don't think mine is as bad as some other people's out there. If I get invited to go some where with a friend, let say, a house party or some thing like that. I usually sit there and stay quiet cause I'm just really shy and don't know what to say to anyone, even though I really want to be outgoing and social, I just can't find the words to stay to join in on the convo or anything. It sucks!

I'm way way better in small groups like 2 or 3 people, but my best is 1 on 1 chats.

KingWavy
March 30th, 2016, 07:39 PM
It happens but don't think like that. People can be cruel but if they can be themselves you can be yourself too! I used to be the same way then I realized I don't have to impress someone the same as me who is just like me so I just do what I feel and I free! If you ever wanna talk I'm always here!!