PDA

View Full Version : The loss of my father

impan1019
March 7th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Well Saturday February 27 2016 my Dad passed away. He died of a massive heart attack. I miss him so much. I can't believe he's gone. The day before we had gotten into a fight and I feel so guilty for not being a better daughter. I just, I can't believe he's really gone. I have a huge support system yet I feel alone, like no one else understands what I'm going through. I'm not gonna have my dad at my high school prom pics, graduation, the traditional first day of school breakfast, when I start college, when I get married, when I have my first child, etc. I feel so angry at other people for being happy now that my world has been turned upside down. Also I'm stressed about getting back into school and homework and shit.

Sheriff McGregor
March 7th, 2016, 10:56 PM
My deepest condolences. I am very sorry for your loss.

EricParker
March 9th, 2016, 03:16 AM
sorry for your loss

jockeyboy97
March 20th, 2016, 05:52 PM
My deepest condolences. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Please remember that your Dad loved you very much and yes we all arguments with our parents but we never stop loving each other. Please be there for your mom and other siblings because they are going through the same pain. I lost my grandma who I was super close with and I still feel that void but the precious memories I have of her will always be with me. I feel that she is my guardian angel watching over me. Remember your Dad with all the good memories you have of him and remember that he is your guardian angel watching over you.

Endeavour
April 9th, 2016, 03:05 PM
I'm sorry for your loss Morgan.