PDA

View Full Version : hate the human body anyone else?

thatgothgirluknow
March 6th, 2016, 09:47 PM
So recently this topic has come up in therapy but i haven't talked about everything completely yet you see i always have the human body in a couple different ways i don't like what it looks like at all with the exception of the face i think the whole body for the most part is repulsive even my own body also i can not stand to be close to other people because i find the warmth of their body and the feeling of their breathing disgusting along with the sound of their heart beat when i was little i remember sitting on my grandpas lap and almost crying because it was so gross to me anyone else ever have this problem

Porpoise101
March 6th, 2016, 10:10 PM
I've never felt or thought this way, but compared to other creatures I've always found our noses and ears to be really odd.

lliam
March 6th, 2016, 10:13 PM
what about bodies of other species?

Haru-kun
March 30th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Some party of the human body I cant care for, while other parts are fine..

Serra
April 3rd, 2016, 06:02 AM
yea,I think humans look weird tbh.

Body odah Man
April 3rd, 2016, 09:22 AM
I hate my belly cuz mine looks ugly as fuck.

devotionnel
April 11th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Same with me with certain body parts, like I am repulsed by feet in general, like don't come near me unless you have socks on lol

I also hate seeing bones of any sort sticking out, even a natural collarbone, I just hate it so much.

When I was younger I slept on my side a lot (still do now) and I could always hear my heartbeat through my ear, and it always used to make me cry and I cried myself to sleep because it wouldn't stop and I hated it. Well done me