PDA

View Full Version : Role Play

Meron
March 6th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Anyone interested in roleplaying in a game with others? Or have you ever actually roleplayed before?

I pretty much like roleplaying a law enforcement officer and especially a detective, along with a street-racer or a lawyer.

northy
March 7th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Anyone interested in roleplaying in a game with others? Or have you ever actually roleplayed before?

I pretty much like roleplaying a law enforcement officer and especially a detective, along with a street-racer or a lawyer.

Used to do it. Not anymore. I don't play games anymore.

Abhorrence
March 7th, 2016, 02:10 PM
I never role played with anybody else because I'm more of a loner but I always liked playing RPG games so I could make my own character. I always went into depths about their backstory and usually wrote it down as a way to practice creative writing and just generally because I enjoyed it.

kylem1229
March 7th, 2016, 02:11 PM
In GTA SA on PC, i was part of an SAMP Roleplay sever. I got up to the deputy chief position in the police department of a large server (approx 175-200 people on at a time). It was great, i started by own impounding/parking violation internal department, helped with training, I loved it. It was great until the server was sold

everlong
March 14th, 2016, 01:00 PM
When I was really little I did

Mars
March 14th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Roll 2 Dodge ;3

xMetalxMachinex
March 14th, 2016, 03:58 PM
I like role playing.

Let Me Be a Pony
March 15th, 2016, 12:05 PM
I used to RP as a kitchen chef in a space station. I got drugged by the space station chemist... but then a fire occurred inside the space station and the chemist went to hide inside the kitchen's vents, where I was waiting him with an extinguisher. He died. Then some aliens attacked us and I dragged his body to feed him to the aliens and then they ate him but then they ate me. The end. A fuckin' sad story, I must admit.