PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber

Amber999
March 5th, 2016, 09:56 PM
What do you really think of Justin Bieber?

Hudor
March 5th, 2016, 10:49 PM
I like some of his new songs.

The Byrd
March 6th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Why does everyone love him now? His fanbase used to be like seven year old girls but now it's teenage boys! I've always hated him just like the majority of music past the year of 1975 but damn he's hot.

Chapperz16
March 6th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Why does everyone love him now? His fanbase used to be like seven year old girls but now it's teenage boys! I've always hated him just like the majority of music past the year of 1975 but damn he's hot.

I reckon his fan base includes teenage girls because he's hot, teenage boys because he is hot, 20yr olds due to type of music and the older peoples generally think he is a git.
I like the way he looks but I couldn't see being able to hold a conversation with him due to his arrogance.

zack.zack
March 6th, 2016, 12:36 PM
I think hes an arrogant and entitled little punk. I like some of his new music, but I am not down with the new look. He needs to just be the white boy that he is and stop trying to be the big baller he is not.

Chapperz16
March 6th, 2016, 01:00 PM
I think hes an arrogant and entitled little punk. I like some of his new music, but I am not down with the new look. He needs to just be the white boy that he is and stop trying to be the big baller he is not.

Haha but his hair and clothes bro, dayum.....

everlong
March 6th, 2016, 01:04 PM
I don't like him or his music

Hideous
March 6th, 2016, 01:39 PM
I absolutely LOVE his new music. I hate to admit it.

He is one talented kid.

lyhom
March 6th, 2016, 02:02 PM

tbh I think it's probably a mix of him making an attempt to look less like an ass and his music breaking out of that teeny bopper ghetto

anyways I don't mind him that much now and I do like some of his music, but a lot of the time I couldn't care less :P

Sublime Demonz
March 6th, 2016, 02:20 PM
I don't hate him, but I wouldn't necessarily say I love him either. I like some of his music. I was a big fan when he first debuted, as I was ten at the time and that was the only kind of music I listened to. His latest album has some pretty good songs on it. I don't know how his haters can constantly be so condescending. That's exhausting.

zack.zack
March 6th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Haha but his hair and clothes bro, dayum.....

it still needs work..hahaha

SethfromMI
March 6th, 2016, 05:07 PM
don't like him or his music. doesn't mean he does not have talent, I will admit his newer stuff is more bearable, but I would never personally turn his music on for my own enjoyment. I would probably have a lot more respect for him if it was not for his personality/a lot of the crap he tried pulling

Sheriff McGregor
March 6th, 2016, 09:21 PM
I hate the older stuff. The newer songs are okay but too repetitive for my taste. He has a punk personality which isn't great. I can listen to his sings if they are being played but wouldn't YouTube them or listen to them on my own time,

lliam
March 6th, 2016, 10:03 PM
What do you really think of Justin Bieber?

Justin Bieber? Eh?

http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/5369/83/16x9/960.jpg

http://media.veryfunnypics.eu/2012/08/funny-picture-what-if-justin-bieber-is-the-punish-for-piracy.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5a/06/d4/5a06d4316a190650a6b8ede9f0a1a438.jpg

http://www.poorjokes.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Justin-Bieber.jpg

Chapperz16
March 7th, 2016, 05:55 AM
it still needs work..hahaha

Haha I preferred it when he was 17. The tattoos freak me out a bit.

zack.zack
March 7th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Haha I preferred it when he was 17. The tattoos freak me out a bit.

Yeah, I am not a fan of the tatts either, I think all that he has makes him look tacky.

Meron
March 7th, 2016, 07:42 AM
I used to take him as a wannabe-kid before, but his new songs made me change my mind I guess. I don't really like him though, but I like his songs. So I'm neutral.

Chapperz16
March 7th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Looks aside, I can't stand his voice, though I'm hardly a model for music taste due to my love of Metallica and iron maiden

Let Me Be a Pony
March 7th, 2016, 09:27 AM
I know some of his shitty songs by heart.

Ragle
March 7th, 2016, 09:30 AM
I like his Death Metal songs.

4bqRpXPy4kM

P4IufTpdBZ0

Chapperz16
March 7th, 2016, 10:56 AM
Good god I've never been so annoyed lol, that death metal was awful haha

Melodic
March 7th, 2016, 11:12 AM
Well, I was a die-hard Belieber in my preteen years but I wouldn't say I still have a crush on him since he's not my cup of tea. He's shown his maturity in his lifestyle and music. He's pretty talented and I think he made a pretty good comeback. I personally like his new music.

ska8er
March 8th, 2016, 10:38 PM
He sucks Ushers wee wee.

eric2001
March 8th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Too many tats.

Moriya
March 8th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Never been a huge fan of the Biebs. I like his new music though.

SwagtasticNate
March 12th, 2016, 01:54 PM
I love his new album and he is also pretty XD

Sports Boy
March 15th, 2016, 02:15 PM
His newer stuff is better but I try not to listen to it. I don't like patronizing his bad behavior.

Doro15
March 17th, 2016, 08:26 AM
No thanks, there are better music and artists.

Brit4love
April 1st, 2016, 02:16 PM
I don't mind his newer stuff

Canadian Dream
April 2nd, 2016, 02:58 PM
I'll just say he's the stereotype we in Canada are the least proud of. I find especially in non-western countries a lot of people tend to associate him to our country and it's quite embarrassing to be honest. His behavior especially has made us sound a lot more stupid than we actually are. So yeah I like hearing stuff like "Canadian eh?" or "Sorry" a lot more than "Justin Bieber?"

Iri_dium
April 6th, 2016, 10:35 AM
I think he's just another pop-star of new generation :) I don't understand the people who hate him so much, sometimes it just seems that Bieber is the only one the worst pop-singer :confused:
At the same time I suppose that it's also his guilt with such negative attitude :( I don't know what the truth is but I read not very pleasant things about his beahvioir towards fans and neighbours and it doesn't look good :(
I don't like his music very much, except for some songs maybe. Justin has not such a bad voice but it's seen from his lyrics and other stuff that he's mostly a commercial project. His dancing skills impressed me stronger :)
But I liked some videos where he prformed with Ariana Grande :) I also read on this site (http://arianagrandespace.com/ariana-grande-and-justin-bieber/) that they possibly had a relationship but I think that are just gossips :lol:
Anyway they look beautiful together :)

http://arianagrandespace.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/12-4.jpg

lliam
April 6th, 2016, 11:16 AM
I don't understand the people who hate him so much, sometimes it just seems that Bieber is the only one the worst pop-singer

See it this way: JB is the new Lamb of God.

From the fourth Servant Song comes al the idea. The Idea of an innocent person who loads the sins of us all upon himself and who gets raised and glorified by his secular humiliation (of us) in heaven, afterlive or such. (Isa 52:13; Isa 53.13).

Periphery
April 6th, 2016, 01:17 PM
I guess I can appreciate him a bit more as a musician with his recent work, not that I'm really into it but it's by no means terrible. However, as a person, I still can't stand him.
I don't see him as a huge musical influence though, he's like One Direction really, they suddenly rise in fame, but it will all die out eventually.

Serra
April 6th, 2016, 01:24 PM
I don't know much about him,but I've heard some of his songs,they're ok.

Iri_dium
April 8th, 2016, 12:20 PM
See it this way: JB is the new Lamb of God.

From the fourth Servant Song comes al the idea. The Idea of an innocent person who loads the sins of us all upon himself and who gets raised and glorified by his secular humiliation (of us) in heaven, afterlive or such. (Isa 52:13; Isa 53.13).

Oh I understood your thought! Maybe you're right, I also think that such amount of negative towards Justin appeared because of extremely massive advertising for his personality :eek:

lliam
April 8th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Oh I understood your thought! Maybe you're right, I also think that such amount of negative towards Justin appeared because of extremely massive advertising for his personality :eek:

Agreed. We all hate advertising. Especially when it is somewhat exaggerated.

My personal reason why I don't like the Biebs is: My big sis was a fangirl, a massive Belieber. *g*

And as a young boy of 9 or 10, I grew up to hate that object, my big sis worshiped so much ... or lets say not "hate" ... rather: making fun of it and such. Really, it wasn't personal to the Biebs. :D

Iri_dium
April 10th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Agreed. We all hate advertising. Especially when it is somewhat exaggerated.

My personal reason why I don't like the Biebs is: My big sis was a fangirl, a massive Belieber. *g*

And as a young boy of 9 or 10, I grew up to hate that object, my big sis worshiped so much ... or lets say not "hate" ... rather: making fun of it and such. Really, it wasn't personal to the Biebs. :D

Oh, that's how it is! :lol: I wasn't in such situation but oh yeah I read a lot about such fans and it's really funny, that obsession... And even scary in some ways :what:
I think that a lot of younger brothers do the same :lol:

lliam
April 11th, 2016, 12:55 AM
Oh, that's how it is! :lol: I wasn't in such situation but oh yeah I read a lot about such fans and it's really funny, that obsession... And even scary in some ways :what:
I think that a lot of younger brothers do the same :lol:

I guess so.

But found it much scarier, as a girl once told us that her mom insisted that they would both attend a concert of JB. The concert didn't happen in Germany, but somewhere in Europe. The girl liked JBs music or simply he seems to be somewhat sweet and such.

But her mom was the real fan. That girl said, her mom was a bit too excited seeing JB on stage and flipped out there. This is more than just a humilation of a daughter, I guess. It already fulfills the crime within of a social murder by her mom. :D

devotionnel
April 11th, 2016, 01:34 AM
I don't really like him, and I never really did.

Kacchon
April 12th, 2016, 09:24 PM
His music is okay. Aside from the generic EDM bullshit that's been infesting pop recently, I do like a few of his new songs.

I hated his old music when it came out, and I still hate it today.

KingWavy
April 12th, 2016, 09:28 PM
I fucking love beibs

phuckphace
April 13th, 2016, 03:38 AM
I'd like Biebs a lot more if he lasered off his wigger tats and wrote hymns to Wotan like he was always meant to

Let Me Be a Pony
April 13th, 2016, 05:50 AM
He's the best. I know how to pick up chicks because of him.

Iri_dium
April 13th, 2016, 03:31 PM
I guess so.

But found it much scarier, as a girl once told us that her mom insisted that they would both attend a concert of JB. The concert didn't happen in Germany, but somewhere in Europe. The girl liked JBs music or simply he seems to be somewhat sweet and such.

But her mom was the real fan. That girl said, her mom was a bit too excited seeing JB on stage and flipped out there. This is more than just a humilation of a daughter, I guess. It already fulfills the crime within of a social murder by her mom. :D

Wow! A mother fan it's smth I hear for the first time! :eek::lol::lol:

lliam
April 14th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Wow! A mother fan it's smth I hear for the first time! :eek::lol::lol:

Same to me. Just the first time for real. But I read it in "The Casual Vancany" by J.K. Rowling before. In this book J.K.R. describes a sexual frustraded middle-age Mom who forces her daughter visiting a concert of a teen-band or such.

And that girls mom, i mentioned, was just 28.

So, gals, always avoid to get pregnant with 14, if you don't want to end up to be seen totally old, boring and uncool by your 14yo daughters when you are 28-something. :D

edit:

... and wrote hymns to Wotan like he was always meant to

wtf ... Do you say he nowadays is that educated and acquainted with Wotan, my tribal god?

Xp7YFndtcfA

nstL61t6Xtk

TheSmokingMan
April 19th, 2016, 10:12 PM
I have nothing good to say about Justin Bieber at all.
He's always getting himself in trouble (and sometimes I think it's just for attention).
I don't like his music either.

So yeah.
Sorry.
That's just me.

Londongirl01
April 20th, 2016, 12:59 AM
I think he gets a tough time for doing what most people would do if they had fame and a load of cash! I like him... :)

PinkFloyd
April 20th, 2016, 01:10 AM
I don't know him personally, so I can't REALLY say I dislike him, but based on the things that he has done, my guess is I wouldn't be very nice to him in person. Oh, and in my opinion, his music sucks.

Zbmrnb16
April 20th, 2016, 04:54 PM
I don't anything's changed. He's gone from annoying me, to just boring me.

romes3
April 25th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Personally, I don't hate or love him. His new music is better than his old music in a sense which might be why more people like him now. I find his new stuff to be very repetitive and kinda boring...

Iri_dium
May 27th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Personally, I don't hate or love him. His new music is better than his old music in a sense which might be why more people like him now. I find his new stuff to be very repetitive and kinda boring...

Your position reminds mine :) I'm not interested in his music very much but I noticed too that his new music is better in some ways comparing to old ones :) The same is about the style, I like how he started to look more masculine, like on these pictures (http://machohairstyles.com/best-justin-bieber-blonde-hair/5/), for example :D On some photos Justin even reminds me Gerard Way from some MCR periods :D:lol:
But being totally blonde doesn't fit very much in my opinion :what:

http://machohairstyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Trendy-Shag-Cut-400x500.jpg

Also I don't like all that dirty stories about Justin, hope there are more gossips than the truth :what:

Unknwn
May 27th, 2016, 06:10 PM
I hate his personality. However, his music, to be honest, I kinda dig so I guess it evens out lol

BlackParadePixie
May 27th, 2016, 06:57 PM
I've never liked any of his music, and I don't even really think he's ever been that good looking.

Ragle
May 28th, 2016, 07:21 AM
First I thought it was an obituary.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-it-would-be-a-shame-to-go-out-with-a-hot-girl-you-can-t-have-a-decent-conversation-with-justin-bieber-71-33-39.jpg

edit: and for those who won't see the Biebs anymore, I found an extension for Chrome called the ...

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/b-a_1Jo4RDLU1i8jqUoR28rWoNvNrIpKwEvp4v1QIoeSH-YaPbo4mlVY5BO6nDtQuGm5D8BO=s141-h90-e365-rw

... but didn't work on this thread.