PDA

View Full Version : Clothing Cover Ups and Show

Amber999
March 5th, 2016, 08:43 PM
What do you consider your worst body feature and what do you do to cover it up? On the flip side what is your best body feature and what clothing would you have less of to show that off?

Typhlosion
March 6th, 2016, 08:34 AM
When I was in high school I had long hair, and it helped hide the acne on my face. I also don't wear too short sleeve tshirts or a-shirts because I have thin arms .

Amber999
March 6th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Thanks for sharing!

dbfordateam
March 6th, 2016, 09:26 PM
I like wearing short sleeves, especially now that my arms are a decent 14 inches. I like wearing hats because I take showers at night so I never comb my hair in the morning. I like covering up my hands during the winter so I wear hoodies with a pocket in front to stick them in, they get really purple and ashy.

Babs
March 6th, 2016, 11:01 PM
I almost always wear long sleeves, but that's mostly because I like them better. My arms are disproportionately long anyway.

Abhorrence
March 6th, 2016, 11:48 PM
Most of the people I know have only ever seen my hands and my face and neck. I don't show off any of my body haha.

CuteGuy889
March 13th, 2016, 10:03 PM
I hate my tummy / belly roll.....except my tummy I'm still skinny all around.....I was so skinny and had a ripped tummy just 2y ago but now when I hate to take my top off cos I've got skinny-fat...I wear somewhat baggy tops that make me look skinny..

On the other hand puberty made me fill out and has given me a curved butt where I was used to be totally flat....jeans now fit snug and girls note it...

CombatsAndConverse
March 14th, 2016, 03:34 PM
I'm not exactly the skinniest girl, and my arms, especially at the top, can really show that. It's not too bad, but I have some stretch marks there, so I tend to wear long sleeves, or at least sleeves that cover the top portion of my arms. In the summer, though, it's kind of odd, but as long as I'm wearing shorts, my arms don't look that bad, so I can wear tanks and such. Probably has something to do with the fact that my legs are oddly muscular, so maybe it balances everything out?

I have two favorite features, actually, those being my eyes (No one ever has the same answer as to what color they are? Some people say green, I've also heard blue, brown, gray, and hazel, though) and these two or three beauty marks (kind of) right below my collarbones. Kind of weird, that last one, but they contrast well with my skin. With my eyes, I tend to wear cool colors, or red, because both make them pop a ton. Red lipstick also helps them show. I also tend to wear tanks or shirts that go low enough to show my collar, but nothing else.