PDA

View Full Version : Ways to make your school uniform skirt shorter?

Amber999
March 5th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Any hints on how I can make my school skirt look shorter without drawing attention from the administrators/teachers?

zack.zack
March 8th, 2016, 08:49 AM
You could wear it a little higher on your waist by folding the top down under your blouse

Sheriff McGregor
March 8th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Any hints on how I can make my school skirt look shorter without drawing attention from the administrators/teachers?

Why would you want it shorter?

Mars
March 8th, 2016, 08:56 AM

Depending on the length, it is getting hotter...

As for tips, like Zach said, you can fold it over on your waist or fold over the bottom and safety pin it

Amber999
March 8th, 2016, 05:27 PM
You could wear it a little higher on your waist by folding the top down under your blouse

I like that, might be able to roll it up a couple of inches.

Call it rebellion, but I call it freedom besides I like showing my legs just not in an overly bad way...don't want to be tacky.

Depending on the length, it is getting hotter...

As for tips, like Zach said, you can fold it over on your waist or fold over the bottom and safety pin it

Good idea on the safety pin idea. It is 4 inches above knee but I'd like to get it to mid thigh another couple of inches anyway.

Posts merged. Please use the multi quote button next time. ~Mars

Doro15
March 9th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Ways to make your school uniform skirt shorter

cut off :D

Amber999
March 9th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Ways to make your school uniform skirt shorter

cut off :D

Actually cut it or maybe you mean hem it?

LanaPole
March 10th, 2016, 05:34 AM
i think rolling it up is safer. you can cover more around teachers and show more around friends. and it depends how strict is your school on this

Doro15
March 10th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Actually cut it or maybe you mean hem it?

cut about 1 cm (= 0.4 inch) per week

Britboo14
March 10th, 2016, 07:30 AM

Be taller
:p

Amber999
March 10th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Be taller
:p

that might work for an inch in another year but not here and now.

Dyri_14
March 11th, 2016, 10:52 PM
I think rolling up inside the college's uniform shirt results! That's what I do..

TonyJoe
March 12th, 2016, 02:42 AM
I don't wear skirts, but I have some female friends who simply bring the skirt higher on their waste by about and inch or so.