PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Peak

TheSmokingMan
March 5th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Ok. So I just finished watching the psychological horror film "Crimson Peak". Has anybody else seen this magnificent film, and if you have, what are your thoughts??

"It's not a ghost story but a story with ghosts in it, in which ghosts are a metaphor of the past." ~ Edith Cushing, the protagonist of 'Crimson Peak'.

DriveAlive
March 6th, 2016, 10:01 AM
I thought it was pretty good when I saw it. I though the set design was great, but I was just expecting it to be a lot scarier and with a lot more disturbing or violent scenes like del Toro had been talking about. I want to see it again to see if my opinion of the film has changed.

Exotic Babe
March 6th, 2016, 12:33 PM
I really liked it. To me, it was very scary and thinking back at it, I don't even know what exactly scared me so much. Just the whole setting and the backstory etc, and I really like that it had such an effect on me. To me it was definitely one of a kind.

everlong
March 6th, 2016, 01:03 PM
Never seen it

TheSmokingMan
March 6th, 2016, 11:18 PM
I really liked it. To me, it was very scary and thinking back at it, I don't even know what exactly scared me so much. Just the whole setting and the backstory etc, and I really like that it had such an effect on me. To me it was definitely one of a kind.

It is definitely one of a kind. I loved the dark, eerie, and mysterious atmosphere of this movie. It was very deep. It's definitely one of the best movies to come out in recent years.