PDA

View Full Version : having your school uniform stolen at school

kirsty_js16
March 5th, 2016, 12:43 PM
i was wondering what happens if you get your school uniform stolen at school

SethfromMI
March 5th, 2016, 01:00 PM
like out of your locker when you were at gym or what? obviously, you need to contact a teacher/principal.

Amber999
March 5th, 2016, 03:09 PM
i was wondering what happens if you get your school uniform stolen at school

Who would do something so stupid?

kirsty_js16
March 5th, 2016, 03:16 PM
some of the other girls do it if they need new uniform

Amber999
March 5th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Is theirs in the laundry or can't afford it, so childish!

kirsty_js16
March 5th, 2016, 03:27 PM
could be both i know they steal thye skirts if theres are to short and there about to be in trouble it is childish

Amber999
March 5th, 2016, 03:45 PM
could be both i know they steal thye skirts if theres are to short and there about to be in trouble it is childish

nothing wrong with being too short :)

kirsty_js16
March 5th, 2016, 03:55 PM
theres nothing wrong with a short skirt but the school has a stupid rule that means skirts cant be any shorter than just above the knee

Unknwn
March 5th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Someone once stole my school shirt my freshman year of high school in P.E. We changed for P.E., right, and so when the class finishes, we had to change back to our regular uniforms. The thing is, the gym we were in that day had very little lockers, and they were all used up, so I had decided to just leave my stuff outside the locker room in a little corner. I had been doing that the whole week, so i wasn't like this was the first time I'd done it. Well, when class was over, as I was heading to my stuff to grab my clothes, I could not find my shirt. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find it. Not wanting to be late for my next class, I decided to stay with the shirt I had on for gym (it was still technically a school shirt since it had the school logo on it, so it still counted as a uniform) but it was definitely out of place since the gym shirts are different than the typical uniform shirts. Anyway, the following day I decided to see if anyone had stolen my shirt and sure enough, I saw a guy wearing my shirt! (I knew it was my shirt because, it's a whole longer story but basically, the school put freshmen into separate smaller groups and each group had their own shirt and so that's how I was able to tell.) Anyways, I contemplated confronting the guy but in the end, I decided not to because he was much bigger than me, I was all by myself, and I really didn't have any evidence that it really was my shirt, so he could easily just say that it was his. In the end, that's how I lost my special uniform shirt :(
Although, I was kinda sick at the time so I hope to God that dick got sick too! I don't think I ever saw him or my shirt ever again after vacation, but yeah, eff him D: