PDA

View Full Version : School Uniform Rules

Amber999
March 1st, 2016, 08:58 PM
What are your school's uniform rules (if any) for how you wear the uniform and/or what you are allowed to wear?

kirsty_js16
March 2nd, 2016, 06:36 AM
school uniforms really strict and oldf fashioned
maroon blazer school tie white blouse
maroon skirt kneelength no shorter
white or black knee socks
black shoes
blouse has to be fulley buttoned and tucked into the skirt tie has to be worn
blazers have to be worn
we cant wear shorts underneath the skirt

kylem1229
March 2nd, 2016, 01:26 PM
Ours is a public school, and we dont really have a policy. Our school has that "girls shoulder" policy thing, but we dont even follow it. We have people who wear basically see through yoga pants, and the school doesnt to anything about it. As long as there is no swear words or offensive language on shirts, then its allowed.

eric2001
March 2nd, 2016, 01:32 PM
We're not allowed to be dirty or smelly!!! lol. My mom's rules are stricter than my school's.

Abhorrence
March 2nd, 2016, 03:10 PM
We have a dress code in the sixth form of my school. It's something along the lines of:
A suit jacket
Tie
Formal shirt
Smart trousers
Smart shoes
No bright unnatural hair colours
No facial piercings

For the girls it's similar but allows skirts etc

Amber999
March 2nd, 2016, 05:07 PM
school uniforms really strict and oldf fashioned
maroon blazer school tie white blouse
maroon skirt kneelength no shorter
white or black knee socks
black shoes
blouse has to be fulley buttoned and tucked into the skirt tie has to be worn
blazers have to be worn
we cant wear shorts underneath the skirt

Are they strict on skirt length, I mean will you get in trouble or sent home?

We have a dress code in the sixth form of my school. It's something along the lines of:
A suit jacket
Tie
Formal shirt
Smart trousers
Smart shoes
No bright unnatural hair colours
No facial piercings

For the girls it's similar but allows skirts etc

What is the girl's uniform like?

We're not allowed to be dirty or smelly!!! lol. My mom's rules are stricter than my school's.

So as long as you don't stink, then they let you stay for the day...some dress code or lack of it, I'd say?

Ours is a public school, and we dont really have a policy. Our school has that "girls shoulder" policy thing, but we dont even follow it. We have people who wear basically see through yoga pants, and the school doesnt to anything about it. As long as there is no swear words or offensive language on shirts, then its allowed.

do any girls at your school wear skirt?

Posts merged. Please use the multi quote button next time. ~Mars

benlodge123
March 3rd, 2016, 11:23 AM
Blazer
Shirt
Tie
School shoes (Vans for me💪)
School trousers (skinny jeans for me)

everlong
March 3rd, 2016, 04:44 PM
No strict uniform, happy about that.

Sailor Mars
March 3rd, 2016, 04:47 PM
We don't have a uniform code in our school. Kids wear whatever they want as long as it isn't "revealing" about their parts (they allow belly shirts tho but idk it's weird). In my old schools we had uniform and I hated it

Desuetude
March 3rd, 2016, 05:41 PM
Thought I may as well show you how bull my old secondary schools uniform policy was, this is written in the log book every kid gets. Sorry for the shit quality but my phone camera can't deal with writing.
https://41.media.tumblr.com/400938924f9d7476f4a5a66d36028f77/tumblr_o3hivxBuI11s7ssrzo1_540.jpg
https://40.media.tumblr.com/780403f4b346f33523c247c8f615789d/tumblr_o3hiw6i4xR1s7ssrzo1_540.jpg
(They would actually go round with a ruler and measure each girls skirt length if it looked too short, plus every teacher would keep a stach of makeup wipes and nail polish remover in their classroom. My school wasn't even anything special! They just seemed to care more about uniform than our damn education.)

kirsty_js16
March 5th, 2016, 07:18 AM
there strict about the skirt length
if the school thinks our skirts are to short we get a detention or sent home

Typhlosion
March 5th, 2016, 07:34 AM
In middle and high school I had to wear at least the school's t-shirt, with school shorts, pants and jacket available. My high school was public but required uniform ,go figure (although occasionally breaking the rule was okay and some didn't use them altogether). Something simple like this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5Xfnks1kEXYxwGeS7PZZSVHELt-lXDyAIeebcPp4KNtSDOwVZfQ

If you search for "uniforme escolar etec" you'll find a white/green uniform, but those pictures are personal, not models showing off the uniform.

Really, I find the idea of uniform nauseous. It's one policy copy-and-pasted dozens of times to fulfill some requirement of being proper and to make the school look pretty. No hair colours or piercings? Oh, fuck off with that, I have no clue how you guys tolerate it

Exotic Babe
March 5th, 2016, 08:02 AM
I'm not aware of any dress code in our school lol, and even if there is, it's not at all strict, which I'm thankful for. Always thought the 'shoulder' rule etc were stupid.

Amber999
March 5th, 2016, 08:29 AM
One of our rules is skirt no shorter than 3" above the knee, not always enforced but just wish they'd let us wear it shorter especially in warmer weather