PDA

View Full Version : Pain after sex

Amy Wolf
March 1st, 2016, 04:43 PM
Any of you ever had this ? I had sex with 3 guys before my bf, but never had pain after sex. I'm in pain for like 1-2 days after we have sex. Any idea why ?

Taryn98
March 1st, 2016, 06:15 PM
I've been sore depending on the position and how hard we do it.

Doro15
March 2nd, 2016, 07:45 AM

Yes, otherwise no idea :what:

flowerchild
March 2nd, 2016, 09:37 AM
ive been sore if i wasnt like wet enough, but thats really the only times

Jordan99
March 2nd, 2016, 07:51 PM

This or when my BF decides it's time for marathon sex. When we first started having sex I was usually sore but I think that's because he is unusually large. Now I am used to his length and girth but sometimes he goes on for way too long and I am sore for a couple of days. ouch!:whoops:

angelina
March 3rd, 2016, 01:56 AM
Any of you ever had this ? I had sex with 3 guys before my bf, but never had pain after sex. I'm in pain for like 1-2 days after we have sex. Any idea why ?
Do you mean to say that pain never came when you had with 3 boys but it is painful when you do with your bf ? Harsh and bad position my be the reason..check for the next time..

Amy Wolf
March 3rd, 2016, 09:58 PM
This or when my BF decides it's time for marathon sex. When we first started having sex I was usually sore but I think that's because he is unusually large. Now I am used to his length and girth but sometimes he goes on for way too long and I am sore for a couple of days. ouch!:whoops:

My bf is large too. Could that be a factor here ?

biancachica
March 5th, 2016, 08:24 PM

It definitely is a possibility. If your bf is larger than your other bfs and that you have sex relatively the same as you did with your other bfs, then its probably the case. In my experience when a guy was larger I had pain during and a few hours later, but not for more than a day. If I had pain for more than a day it was because sex lasted much longer than usual or we had it multiple times in a row.

ClaraWho
March 6th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Never had this :/ but even though my lover is really well endowed, he is also super gentle. I think pain would definitely put us both off it :/.

Maybe try being in control see if that helps,

~ Clara

Fiction
March 6th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Do you mind me asking where exactly the pain is?

If it's like an internal pain that's much more worrying and you should go and see a doctor. If it's external pain, around your actual vagina, then it's likely a lack of lubrication, or simply just going on too long. I had pain for years and I could not figure out the cause for the life of me. Then I had a break from sex and it's fine now. Seems that sometimes it's just one of those things.

Amy Wolf
March 6th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Do you mind me asking where exactly the pain is?

If it's like an internal pain that's much more worrying and you should go and see a doctor. If it's external pain, around your actual vagina, then it's likely a lack of lubrication, or simply just going on too long. I had pain for years and I could not figure out the cause for the life of me. Then I had a break from sex and it's fine now. Seems that sometimes it's just one of those things.

It's external. Hurts when I shower or go to the bathroom. If it's not wet, the pain is like 2 out of 10. When I take a shower, it's a 4 or 5. It's not too bad, it's annoying. And yes, i'm going to my doc and gonna talk about it.

BabyGMarie
March 7th, 2016, 02:07 AM
[QUOTE=Taryn98;3328985]I've been sore depending on the position and how hard we do it.

Yeah same here

angelique15
March 31st, 2016, 11:05 AM
only when my boyfriend desides to get more harsh on me

angelina
March 31st, 2016, 10:33 PM
That may not be the reason if he deals with you in a gentle way (not so harsh)..Make sure that there is enough wetness.

LITTLEANGEL16
April 1st, 2016, 02:32 AM
That may not be the reason if he deals with you in a gentle way (not so harsh)..Make sure that there is enough wetness.
I would agree with Angelina you may be to dry as your vagina is not making enough lubrication, and you and just take things easy, stay safe. :)

Uniquemind
April 1st, 2016, 03:20 AM
Yeah sounds like a friction problem.