PDA

View Full Version : Sports

benlodge123
March 1st, 2016, 01:56 PM
What sports do you do? I do Rugby and weights! 🏈💪

dbfordateam
March 1st, 2016, 11:03 PM
Football (fall), lift (year round), Wrestling (winter), Track and Field (spring), Swimming (summer.)

Swimming is my worst one I am usually second to last.

swimjoey1
March 1st, 2016, 11:45 PM
Swimming and volleyball

Sheriff McGregor
March 2nd, 2016, 12:05 AM
Weights and casual basketball

Inflation26
March 2nd, 2016, 05:46 PM
Tennis 4 days a week, I started going to the gym (because I have a lot of energy and tennis doens't get rid of it enough), futsal once a week, and Hockey at school once a week.

I guess you could count cycling since I cycle everywhere but I am dutch so that doesn't count here :)

benlodge123
March 3rd, 2016, 11:35 AM
Whats futsal?

Ragle
March 3rd, 2016, 12:03 PM
Whats futsal?

unFlcSwdDFc

i started with wing chun last month

NickTheStar
March 31st, 2016, 09:53 AM
I'm a boxer. I played AAU basketball for a little while. Played football until sophomore year.

mahony0509
April 3rd, 2016, 11:01 AM
I play hurling and gaelic football. Hurling is the worlds fastest field sport.

Serra
April 3rd, 2016, 11:35 AM
Skating.

Woldaren
April 3rd, 2016, 01:43 PM
Handball (Mostly European I believe).
Did play Soccer/Football and Tennis for a while too though.

I do not think Chess should be counted as a Sport, but it is so might as well name it too.

Falcons_11
April 9th, 2016, 08:06 PM
I play in a summer baseball league which is just starting and I am on my school's swimming team. I have also played on rec center soccer teams in the past too.

KingWavy
April 10th, 2016, 01:01 AM
basketball, track, cross country, baseball

Rhys2001
April 10th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Karate, tai chi, rugby, swimming and tennis

TrillClinton
April 10th, 2016, 12:43 PM
I never played sports for school, but I play pickup basketball at the park occasionally.
And if weight lifting counts as a sport then I do that all the time

Xiao.Z
April 24th, 2016, 02:47 AM
Gymnastic. Favorite participate in beam and floor exercise. Uneven bar and vault enjoy also. Enjoy other sport causal sometime tennis or swim. Not enjoy sport like volleyball too short or basketball also to short. Not good at sprint or hurdle still too short. Soccer can be enjoy but not fast enough. Never try boy only sport like baseball or football enjoy to watch boys play.

I consider try for cheerleader position next school year. I concern other girl not like me so maybe this not good thought.

Iri_dium
May 2nd, 2016, 06:29 PM
I'm not a great fan od sports to tell the truth :lol: But I try to keep my body healthy so I regurarly make some basic exercises which are really close to the yoga complex :) Also I like swimming but I practise it only in the summer because I really hate that contrast of temperatures when I visit the swimming pool during the colder seasons :(
I tried trainings in gym too, it was good, especially making the exercises on the machines similiar to these (http://jonsguide.org/best-bowflex-treadclimber-reviews/) ones :) But with my schedule of studying such trainings weren't very comfortable for me so I stopped them for some time :( But I hope that I'll be able to continue them in summer :rolleyes: