PDA

View Full Version : To embarrassed to say this to anyone.

BunniBoi
March 1st, 2016, 01:23 AM
So back in middle school me and who i thought was a friend told me to follow him somewhere, and i did and he blind folded and i thought it was gonna be a joke then he sexually assaulted me and then physically abused me. I never told anyone about this.:( and i want to add something i had classes with that bitch, and he threatned me i grabbed him and though him into to a wall and to the ground picked up my pencil and the TA had to hold me down in order for me not to kill him i so fucking angry.

TeenPortland
March 1st, 2016, 02:01 AM
Be careful around people like that for starters. Also, let someone else deal with him: I'm not sure, but you can probably get them arrested or at lease expelled.

mahony0509
March 1st, 2016, 02:47 AM
I think you need to talk to an adult about this and get it sorted. Sexual assault is a very serious allegation and needs to be dealt with. Sit down with a teacher or your parents and chat for a while, and tell them. It'll help you get it off your chest, and they can deal with it.

Cadanance00
March 2nd, 2016, 11:27 AM
Somebody said rape isn't about sex, it's about power and bullying. Yes, I do think you need to follow up with someone in authority, if for no other reason than to prevent them from doing it to somebody else.

benlodge123
March 3rd, 2016, 11:28 AM
Glad you beat that prick to the ground! Good for you. Theres nothing in this world worth loosing your pride for. That dude will get done. As long as you have some sort of evidence I guess.

Cristina15
March 17th, 2016, 06:15 AM
So back in middle school me and who i thought was a friend told me to follow him somewhere, and i did and he blind folded and i thought it was gonna be a joke then he sexually assaulted me and then physically abused me. I never told anyone about this.:( and i want to add something i had classes with that bitch, and he threatned me i grabbed him and though him into to a wall and to the ground picked up my pencil and the TA had to hold me down in order for me not to kill him i so fucking angry.

i am very sorry for that: terrible experience for you
Idk how to help you

jockeyboy97
March 20th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Hey I'm sorry that happened. Nobody deserves to be treated the way you were treated. I cannot blame you for what you did to that ass hole.