PDA

View Full Version : Tips/exercises to get a flat stomach and motivation?

chickflick09
February 29th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Hey, I really want to get fit and have a flat stomach and everything, but I never really have any motivation.

What exercises do you maybe reccomend and what is your exercise plan? Thank you!

Sheriff McGregor
February 29th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Here's a good workouts to get started:

4x10 Romanian dead lift
3x12 incline DB bench press
4x10 triceps kickbacks
3x10 biceps curls
3x12 DB shoulder presses
4x10 DB calf raises

If you can't go to a gym, invest in a good pair of running shoes and jog around your neighborhood. Stretch before and after.

For motivation, look in the mirror and see what you want to change. Take selfies every day to record your progress

chickflick09
February 29th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Okay thanks, i'm going to try to do this lol :)

dbfordateam
March 1st, 2016, 11:00 PM
Also this was my mistake during football season but now I am much smarter and have a visible six pack, eat more healthy. Don't fill your body with crap maybe the occasional weekly burger but if you want a flatter stomach then eat healthier food that's low on all of the bad stuff like fat. So that's lean meat and veggies and fruits, go low on carbs but eat enough carbs to fulfill the daily percentage. If you're trying to define muscles/ lose a little weight, go low on carbs do not cut them out completely of your diet.

Sheriff McGregor
March 2nd, 2016, 12:09 AM
Also this was my mistake during football season but now I am much smarter and have a visible six pack, eat more healthy. Don't fill your body with crap maybe the occasional weekly burger but if you want a flatter stomach then eat healthier food that's low on all of the bad stuff like fat. So that's lean meat and veggies and fruits, go low on carbs but eat enough carbs to fulfill the daily percentage. If you're trying to define muscles/ lose a little weight, go low on carbs do not cut them out completely of your diet.

Very true,

You could work out vigorously but without a good diet, you won't lose fat. You need to eat healthy and every two to three hours. Skipping meals shuts down your metabolism and stores fat.

Diet is very important.

YouTube
March 7th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Agreed ^

Sports Boy
March 15th, 2016, 02:38 PM
True, both diet and exercise are important but if you run some decent mileage, you can eat almost anything you want.

lemondrop
March 28th, 2016, 08:55 AM
flat stomach comes from balanced nutrition... eat more often ,but meal size should be smaller (so you won't store fat).. if you're a girl i would recommend body weight training

Rhys2001
April 3rd, 2016, 12:32 AM
Eat a more specified diet ^.
Any sport would help, swimming exercises pretty much every muscle if you do it athletically,
Also try boxing or a martial art, it would help strengthen your core muscles

Xiao.Z
April 24th, 2016, 03:19 AM
Flat stomach? Easy.

Diet change. Good carb only carb I like banana. No junk food. Ever.

Exercise. Crunches. Use slant bench when exercise too easy.

I never eat burger or pizza or chip. Most is fruit and vegetable. Crunch 4 count sit up. Start on back. Do sit up to touch elbow to knee. Go half back to lay down; this 45 degree position. Back to sit up elbow to knee. Finally back to floor. Extra challenge do not stop on floor hover few centimeters above. When do 400 too easy introduce slant bench.

Family father is Marine we have small gym in basement we workout together much. He teach me crunch. I hang upside down with legs over bar and do crunch. I not know how many I do if I try always stop at 500.

This only bonding time with family father. Sometime I believe him proud my accomplish sometime I believe him disappoint. Difficult for understand him.

Iri_dium
May 25th, 2016, 09:41 AM
Hey, I really want to get fit and have a flat stomach and everything, but I never really have any motivation.

What exercises do you maybe reccomend and what is your exercise plan? Thank you!

First of all is your motivation :) If you don't have the strong wish about this, any tips can't help you :)
I know that usually the universal method for getting fit is combining the diet and physical exercises but if you aren't too overweighted I don't think that the first one is really necessary :) Diet is smth really difficult as I remember from my own experience so for me it's better to eat everything I want but compensate this with enough physical activity :)
Speaking about the exercises, for me the best decision was to combine the calm everyday yoga complex and trainings in the gym twice a week :yeah: The first one is very good for your body and helps you to stay fit always and the second one makes your body thinner, stronger and more beautiful :cool: Besides trainings in the gym, especially with using the stuff like here (http://jonsguide.org/best-nordic-track-treadmill-reviews/) are more interesting, funny and bring you more motivation every time :) And there you can have a useful consultation about your general training plan and the exercises which are perfect definitely for you :)
Also a good way is swimming but for me it's better only during the warm seasons :lol: