PDA

View Full Version : I today's feelings...

Paola0621
February 29th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Sitting in the corner of the pool getting a sun tang and listening to music, I noticed that people keep going with there lives wild I feel invisible...I notice that the people around me are happy and can survive if I wasn't here, it's like I was invisible...

Beside all the pain that I have inside me I don't care what people do or says. Everyone on there own path, the difference is that in my path everyone is against me or I'm alone and all my thoughts are about self destruct...

Meron
March 5th, 2016, 02:17 PM
What kind of events happened to you that have made you feel like this?

Paola0621
March 25th, 2016, 10:22 PM
What kind of events happened to you that have made you feel like this?

Lots of thing, I don't like to talk about it.

Irishperson15
March 28th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Sitting in the corner of the pool getting a sun tang and listening to music, I noticed that people keep going with there lives wild I feel invisible...I notice that the people around me are happy and can survive if I wasn't here, it's like I was invisible...

Beside all the pain that I have inside me I don't care what people do or says. Everyone on there own path, the difference is that in my path everyone is against me or I'm alone and all my thoughts are about self destruct...

Perhaps if you looked at it the other way around: you are there listening music getting a tan and that stays the same if they were there or not. They were strangers and didn't know you, so don't let that upset you. There are too many people in the world for us all to be able to do our own thing and not need everyone else in order to do it. But your family and friends need you to be happy. They wouldn't be happy if you weren't there. Head up :)

Paola0621
March 30th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Perhaps if you looked at it the other way around: you are there listening music getting a tan and that stays the same if they were there or not. They were strangers and didn't know you, so don't let that upset you. There are too many people in the world for us all to be able to do our own thing and not need everyone else in order to do it. But your family and friends need you to be happy. They wouldn't be happy if you weren't there. Head up :)

Thanks for the advice it actually makes sense. Now I feel a little better

Irishperson15
March 31st, 2016, 02:17 AM
Thanks for the advice it actually makes sense. Now I feel a little better

No problem :) remember, just because you are not valued by everyone, doesn't mean you aren't valued by someone. There are plenty of people who hold you close to their heart.