PDA

View Full Version : On and off depression

Bailwquin
February 28th, 2016, 01:41 PM
A few times a day I get a really depressed feeling and feel empty and lonely. I know why it happens. It's cause I live with my dad and I don't really like it here. Everybody at school is a dick and I only really have one friend. I moved in with my dad two years ago for the start of grade 8 and before that I lived in the city with my mom but I moved to an acreage just outside of a small town with my dad. Anyways I will be moving back to the city next year for the start of grade 10 because that's where all my friends are and that's where I feel happy. I am only there either every weekend or every second weekend. Till then I have 4 months left of living here (until school ends for the summer). What can I do to pass the time and be happier? What can I do to Get rid of these feelings of loneliness and depression for just four months?

Meron
March 5th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Happens to me. Just talk to friends, laugh with them, watch cute and funny things on the internet, play a game with your friends - either online or whatever that you like. It really helps me forget.