PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Little Love Song

Karkat
February 28th, 2016, 03:58 AM
No really- that's what it's called.

I wrote and recorded (I use the term recorded loosely) a song in December.

It's been a while since I've posted my singing, and I don't recall EVER posting my songwriting, so this is interesting.

Anyways

https://soundcloud.com/user-139867076/stupid-little-love-song-original

ImCoolBeans
March 2nd, 2016, 10:18 AM
I love it, Ren. Your voice is wonderful and the vocal melodies in the song are beautiful. I love the lyrics and the chord progression too -- it all comes together very well. So when are we making an album together? :P Also, respect for not being afraid to drop the F bomb in your song, while doing so tastefully.

Hudor
March 2nd, 2016, 10:34 AM
Ren your voice is great as always. I love the song. Congratulations on your debut lol

Karkat
March 3rd, 2016, 12:24 AM
I love it, Ren. Your voice is wonderful and the vocal melodies in the song are beautiful. I love the lyrics and the chord progression too -- it all comes together very well. So when are we making an album together? :P Also, respect for not being afraid to drop the F bomb in your song, while doing so tastefully.

Thank you! :)
Would it REALLY be my song without an F-bomb though? :P (Actually, most of my songs are more or less 'clean', surprisingly)

Ren your voice is great as always. I love the song. Congratulations on your debut lol

Thank you :) I'll try to post more when I record more, lol. I have a few songs, I'm just terrible about recording them in any capacity.

Brit4love
April 7th, 2016, 04:26 PM
This is nice