PDA

View Full Version : Soccer/Football supporters

mahony0509
February 27th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Anyone here goto their local team's matches? I'm off to see Cork City today in a cup final vs the league champions Dundalk. I'm a diehard fan, goto most games, anyone similar to me?

Maddy01
February 27th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Never been to a soccer match.
Not a huge fan but watch it on tv from time to time, that's all

Chapperz16
February 27th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Can't say I support any football teams but I match your enthusiasm for the rugby

HughJarse259
February 28th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Season ticket holder at the one and only Leicester City:cool:
And what a season it has been! :D

Bontigo Papi .
March 8th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Season ticket holder at the one and only Leicester City:cool:
And what a season it has been! :D

If you had mentioned that a year ago, I'd laugh .

I have been to United game when they were in South Africa , and to the Cape Town cup involving Crystal Palace and Sporting Lisbon.

HughJarse259
March 8th, 2016, 04:56 PM
If you had mentioned that a year ago, I'd laugh .

I have been to United game when they were in South Africa , and to the Cape Town cup involving Crystal Palace and Sporting Lisbon.

Ha, what a change a year can make, eh? I really think we can do it now. The dream is starting to become a reality.;)

eric2001
March 8th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Haha, I thought you mean cups and things.

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Anyone here goto their local team's matches? I'm off to see Cork City today in a cup final vs the league champions Dundalk. I'm a diehard fan, goto most games, anyone similar to me?

Never been to a soccer match: i don't like it, I have tried to watch it on tv sometimes, but I can't resist for more the 5 minutes...In italy soccer is very popular

azure moonstone
March 18th, 2016, 03:27 PM
We don't have a team here to support, or I probably would. I wish we could get an MLS team in the area. The smaller clubs are fairly bad, and not worth the drive tbh.

Pichu
March 19th, 2016, 04:59 AM
I'm not a season ticket holder, but I have been to see Tottenham Hotspur play a few times, all at White Hart Lane.

I live outside of London, so it's a fair way to travel to see them play. I'd love to go more regularly though.

BrokenWingedPegasus
May 11th, 2016, 12:41 PM
I went to one game like a year ago, but it was a FC Porto game against a lower division team, in the cup.
I never go to games because of the prices, but I would love to go more often.

Marcel
May 13th, 2016, 09:03 AM
I visit the games of VfL Osnabrück (3rd German Division) whenever I can. Unfortunately, I don't find the time for that in summer or spring, because I play in a club by myself and the matches are on Saturdays too.
Tomorrow will be a big match. It's the 38th and last matchday in the division and Osnabrück has to win against Fortuna Köln to be qualified for next years round of the German Cup. But they are reliant on the help of some other clubs. For example Magdeburg has to win against Würzburg and the designated champion Dresden must defeat Großaspach.

Hard times to be a football fan...