PDA

View Full Version : which of these designs look better?

josh wendt
February 23rd, 2016, 02:37 AM
which one of these designs looks better (I have to design a logo for a school assignment and these are the designs that im starting from). The images are on the attached file

Princess Ariel
February 23rd, 2016, 02:52 AM
I like the second one (circular, almost BMW). I find it to be the most classy and my eyes can rest on the entire image easily and doesn't wander off like the rest. It has a clear focal point

Living For Love
February 23rd, 2016, 01:43 PM
I prefer the third one, because the first one looks a bit messy and the second is too similar to BMW's logo.

Endeavour
February 24th, 2016, 03:12 AM
I agree with the above, first one is too messy, second one is two BMW, the third one is better,

jsands
February 25th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Much prefer the 3rd one, if the font is sorted out it would look pretty professional.

Plane And Simple
February 25th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Agreed on the 3rd one, just design a font real quick and you got a perfect one

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 04:34 PM
which one of these designs looks better (I have to design a logo for a school assignment and these are the designs that im starting from). The images are on the attached file

i like number 2 and number 3

The Byrd
March 18th, 2016, 06:53 PM
It depends what it's to be used as. If it's a logo then I recommend the third one but if it's like a banner or something then the first one would be more suitable. Overall though, I think the third is the best.