PDA

View Full Version : Timing

SammiB
February 23rd, 2016, 12:04 AM
This is different from the post that was asking how long the guy lasted the first time you had sex...If you have a boyfriend who you have been having sex with, how long does he normally last? How long does it take you to orgasm from sex?

Swimmie
February 23rd, 2016, 12:13 PM
The first time I was with a boy, he lasted under a minute... understandable for unexperienced kids :D
I don't have a boyfriend, but my last one used to last around 20 minutes.
If from penetration only, I take around 10 minutes to orgasm, but if I help myself by rubbing my clit, I can cum in 2-3 minutes...

flowerchild
February 23rd, 2016, 03:37 PM
My ex bf would last like 10 min but i cant orgasm from sex

Taryn98
February 23rd, 2016, 05:52 PM
It depends on the guy and how excited he is as well as how fast you go and his level of experience. I would say 5-15 of actual sex is normal. If you make him cum before you have sex, he can usually last longer the second time.
How long does it take for me? It depends on the circumstances (where we are, who I"m with, how turned on I am and especially how much foreplay before the actual sex). It could be a couple minutes and with some guys I don't have one at all during the actual sex.

Jordan99
February 23rd, 2016, 06:31 PM
It depends on the guy and how excited he is as well as how fast you go and his level of experience. I would say 5-15 of actual sex is normal. If you make him cum before you have sex, he can usually last longer the second time.
How long does it take for me? It depends on the circumstances (where we are, who I"m with, how turned on I am and especially how much foreplay before the actual sex). It could be a couple minutes and with some guys I don't have one at all during the actual sex.

This states it perfectly and accurately!

KellyNC
February 23rd, 2016, 09:54 PM
I've never been with a guy during his first time. As far as guys I've been with though, it's really varied for me, not just guy to guy (although some definitely tend to last longer than others), but from time-to-time. With my current BF it could be 5 minutes or 20, depending on some of the factors talked about above (foreplay, how turned on, the pace, etc) though on average 10-15 is normal. As far as how long it takes me, it's also very situation dependent, but even without a ton of foreplay it might take around 10 minutes. If there was lots of foreplay and I also touch myself during, it may only take a couple though.

Cangirl
February 23rd, 2016, 11:31 PM
Yep like Taryn and Jordan said it depends how horny he is, how many cums he's had before starting intercourse and his experience. Also for me its like how horny I am before we start and what position and how and everything that make a difference to.

sweettayla
February 25th, 2016, 10:19 AM
This sums it up best, it depends on so many things that there's really no normal.

NorthWestGirl
February 25th, 2016, 02:06 PM
It depends for my BF.

If it's the first time he's cum on a given day, he's usually pretty quick, like five minutes. But if he's wanted off, or we're fucking more than once, he can take a lot longer.

As for myself it varies a lot!

LanaPole
February 26th, 2016, 07:00 AM
Yep like Taryn and Jordan said it depends how horny he is, how many cums he's had before starting intercourse and his experience. Also for me its like how horny I am before we start and what position and how and everything that make a difference to.

you're absolutely right. i think experience is very important. he could last a lot longer if he could edge you know... and me too