PDA

View Full Version : Lunch ideas for school?

Gewilliamson
February 22nd, 2016, 07:54 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some ideas of what I can pack for lunch at school. I'm in highschool and i'm a vegetarian

I've looked around on YouTube and other websites, but I can only seem to find little, delicate, finger foods that are more like snacks tbh...

thanks for your help :D

Let Me Be a Pony
February 22nd, 2016, 08:12 PM
Yes - Nutella. Nutella goes well with every vegetable.
People have no idea, actually.

Just grab a pickle, dip it in the Nutella and enjoy.
If you don't wish to have such a small snack you can always dip an apple in some hot chocolate(by hot chocolate I mean melted chocolate, not the drink). That works really well, at least for me. I love hot chocolate.
If you can't fit an apple in your backpack, then you can always get some cherries and dip them in Nutella.

When I was in my last days of school I had taken a jar of pickles to eat. People didn't find it weird. Should've done better and bought some melted chocolate.

... Or you can be like the rest of the kids and just make a sandwich with pickles and ham or Nutella. Though I suggest you eating fruits and vegetables.

West Coast Sheriff
February 22nd, 2016, 10:07 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some ideas of what I can pack for lunch at school. I'm in highschool and i'm a vegetarian

I've looked around on YouTube and other websites, but I can only seem to find little, delicate, finger foods that are more like snacks tbh...

Bananas, Carrots, almonds, walnuts, cheese sticks (or even slices) and yogurt make great snacks.

Grilled cheese sandwiches would be good for lunch. Tomato soup, noodles, other souls etc. you could also pack a salad if you'd like.

If you are avoiding meat, don't forget to get protein somehow: protein bars, eggs and milk are decent substitutes.

larkin
February 27th, 2016, 03:13 PM
PB&J sandwich or falafel with humus, rice rolls with tofu, noodles with vegetarian sauce, rice with vegetables.

There are so many options. If you look on the internet just look around for vegetarian recipes and then look, what of these tipps you wanna have for lunch at school or which one you could easily cook and prepare.

everlong
February 27th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Sandwiches

ska8er
March 9th, 2016, 05:25 AM
Pasta with marinara sauce-tofu sandwiches
with lettuce and tomato.

EricParker
March 9th, 2016, 05:42 AM
hamburger

Let Me Be a Pony
March 9th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Homemade french fries.

Cristina15
March 18th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Hey everyone,

mmm you can try a big mixed salad with boiled eggs...i love it

feli 99
October 23rd, 2016, 08:44 AM
Raps
Pitas
Potato salat

Sailor Mars
October 23rd, 2016, 10:08 AM
Dont bump threads with two or more months of inactivity :locked: