View Full Version : Small rant

West Coast Sheriff
February 22nd, 2016, 10:24 AM

Small ant about by grades.

Fricken Spanish is a D! :mad: I'm supposed to be a Spanish teacher in four years?! We had this project and I didn't feel like doing it which dropped by grade because I got a 0/100. I know, I should have done it but, I'm just checked out with school.

Honors precalc is so hard and I don't wanna do anything in that class and it's stupid. :mad: it's supposed to raise my gpa (if you get a C or above it goes in as a letter grade higher but D's just go in as D's). It's just lowering my stupid GPA.

In Brit lit, he's given like four assignments and I didn't do one. But my essays are pretty good (I don't mean to brag but I'm really good at writing, maybe not in a rant but in an essay). :mad: I should have an A in that class. I would have tried harder if I was in AP but my counsellors didn't think I have what it takes to have an AP class. Lol but they are right.

I've already been accepted to the college of my choice, which is nice. I still have to apply for financial aid. The deadline is in like ten days. I'm such a procrastinator. I still haven't sent in my application for the program I want to apply for which is also a scholarship and one of the best programs for teacher preparation. It's not due for a while. I finished it the first day they released the application but, I still haven't sent it in the mail.

Not to mention the six or so short stories and poetry magazine submissions I wanted to do. Some are due March 1 others April 30. I still haven't worked on those! I'm such a flipping procrastinator and I never get anything done!! :mad:

February 22nd, 2016, 12:16 PM
I'm not from the US so don't really know how the GPA/aid works their but what I can offer you is advice about getting stuff done: sometimes it works for me to have a timetable, like after dinner every day you will do spanish revision or something like that. I also turn off my phone, and if i'm on my laptop (macbook) i use an app called 'selfcontrol' that allows you to block websites you might procrastinate on (for me that's usually VT and youtube)