PDA

View Full Version : Smoothie

JimJamCam
February 21st, 2016, 01:55 PM
Do u make ur own and what do you put in yours?

Sheriff McGregor
February 21st, 2016, 01:56 PM
Kale, oj, milk, protein, berries, carrots

I change it up those ^^^ are just the mane ingredients

JimJamCam
February 21st, 2016, 01:57 PM
My favourite is a banana, frozen strawberries ( I freeze the old ones) frozen mango and orange juice . Put it in the blender .. Lush

everlong
February 21st, 2016, 02:00 PM
I don't make my own, but there's a place in my town where I can get them. I like strawberry and banana smoothies.

Chapperz16
February 21st, 2016, 02:01 PM
This will sound so dopey but what is a smoothie? Is it like a milkshake? I live in the UK and have never heard of a smoothie before

JimJamCam
February 21st, 2016, 02:54 PM
This will sound so dopey but what is a smoothie? Is it like a milkshake? I live in the UK and have never heard of a smoothie before

I'm in the uk too..
You can buy them all over .. Most supermarkets sell their own and the biggest brand is innocent

The are just blended fruits and or vegetables with juice or yoghurt

azure moonstone
February 21st, 2016, 02:58 PM
Once in a while I'll make one, but I often find the cleanup more trouble than what it's worth :lol: anyways, it's always bananas and strawberries.

Abyssal Echo
February 21st, 2016, 07:09 PM
I have to agree with Emerald Dream cleanup is a pain... I usually have a berry smoothie for breakfast.

Falcons_11
March 3rd, 2016, 04:01 PM
My favorite is banana and blueberries smoothie. Sometimes I used blackberries (in season) instead of blueberries.

ska8er
March 9th, 2016, 05:32 AM
I make my own-fresh strawberries or bananas
or fresh peaches or plums-two cups of low fat
vanilla greek yougurt-cup of orange or pineapple
juice and then blend. Sometimes I put a tablespoon-
full of chocolate syrup in it.

Melodic
March 9th, 2016, 01:01 PM
I love a good Strawberry Banana Smoothie. However, Jamba Juice has this Strawberry, Banana, and Apple Smoothie that is REALLY good.

YouTube
March 9th, 2016, 01:52 PM
I love a good Strawberry Banana Smoothie. However, Jamba Juice has this Strawberry, Banana, and Apple Smoothie that is REALLY good.

I haven't been to the actual Jamba Juice, but I have had their "just add apple juice" smoothies from the freezer section at the store and the consistency was really nice.

Kale, oj, milk, protein, berries, carrots

I change it up those ^^^ are just the mane ingredients

My smoothies are pretty similar to Sheriff's with the kale, milk, protein, and carrots. For protein I usually use peanut butter, peanut butter powder, or peanuts. And I always have to add greens and kale is my go-to. I try to have more vegetables than fruit, but enough fruit to keep it naturally sweet.

Once in a while I'll make one, but I often find the cleanup more trouble than what it's worth :lol: anyways, it's always bananas and strawberries.

I also agree with Emerald, luckily my NuturiBullet has 3 cups so I can get lazy but I still have to wash the blade and even that can be a hassle.

Brit4love
March 25th, 2016, 01:51 PM
If I make them I usually only do strawberry and banana

jata111
April 2nd, 2016, 03:59 PM
banana or blueberries or cherries, protein, milk

devotionnel
April 11th, 2016, 03:52 PM
I usually buy them from the smoothie and milkshake shop down the road. Their strawberry and banana smoothies are out of this world

feli 99
June 13th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Cold berrys apple and wather

Merkurial
November 8th, 2016, 02:54 PM
It's one of my favourite drinks ever! :rolleyes: I was really pleasant surprised when I tried it for the first time :rolleyes:

Mars
November 8th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Please don't bump threads with two or more months of inactivity :locked: