PDA

View Full Version : favourite hair colors?

Iri_dium
February 21st, 2016, 01:14 PM
Do you like to have your hair dye? In what colors? Or do you prefer to stay with your natural color?
I started hair dyeing beginning from the last year :D Tried different colors, even such extreme as bright red and blue :cool: Now I'm thinking about trying to be a blonde (last time my hair was light red), was inspired with some good photos (http://tophairstyles.net/best-blonde-hair-colors/7/). I'm planning to choose more platinum style, just think that it looks more interesting and beautiful :rolleyes:

Babs
February 21st, 2016, 01:18 PM
I've had several colors over the last few years. I've had red, blue, purple, ginger, a couple different browns, blonde, and some others. I like bright weird colors, but I prefer to keep it dyed dark brown. I think it's what suits me best.

West Coast Sheriff
February 21st, 2016, 01:19 PM
I had blond hair for a year that was dyed. I thing natural blonde looks the best. I think any natural looking colors look good. Green and blue are only colorful colors I think look good.

Melodic
February 21st, 2016, 01:29 PM
I've only stuck with red hair or brunette with blonde highlights. It's what works for me honestly. I'd like to dye it blonde but that's too hard to maintain.

Hudor
February 21st, 2016, 01:52 PM
I prefer to stay with my original colour mainly because I like it. If I would change it though, I would dye it either blue-green or white ( in case I don't get it naturally beforehand).

Desuetude
February 21st, 2016, 02:15 PM
I've been black (natural) and then differing pigments/mixes of blue, green, red and purple as well as blonde. My favourite so far would be natural on the sides and blue to neon green on top, looked pretty cool.

Tried to go grey but my hair, being so dark, wouldn't go platinum blonde for the dye to take.

Emerald Dream
February 21st, 2016, 03:00 PM
I've been various shades of brown (light and dark) and blonde. I've always thought purple hair was attractive, but I've never had the guts to go that far with it.

Endeavour
February 21st, 2016, 04:16 PM
I don't dye my hair, but I think a 'dirty blonde' looks quite good.

hazelteen
February 22nd, 2016, 03:20 PM
Blue