PDA

View Full Version : Fruit salad

JamesCam
February 21st, 2016, 11:07 AM
What's your favourite fruits to put in a fruit salad ? And do you put juice in yours?
And eat with cream or ice cream or nothing?

Emerald Dream
February 21st, 2016, 11:12 AM
I usually eat my fruit salad plain - and I use strawberries, bananas, watermelon, grapes, pineapple...and sometimes raspberries, or cherries. I like pears too, but I don't think I have ever put them in fruit salad.

Vermilion
February 21st, 2016, 11:24 AM
Apple, grapes, orange, cherries, pineapple. With cream or icecream or plain :)

Zachary G
February 21st, 2016, 11:41 AM
I like my fruit salad with peaches, honeydew melon, cantaloupe, mango, kiwi, strawberry, blue berry, respberry, and raisin with some whipped cream, vanilla yogurt, or cottage cheese

mahony0509
February 21st, 2016, 11:41 AM
Apple, orange, pear, grapes, watermelon, banana, strawberries. No juice, and yes, cream.

JamesCam
February 21st, 2016, 01:52 PM
I made one today with melon, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and pineapple.. Then I added orange and ginger syrup that I made with stem ginger, orange juice and sugar. And vanilla ice cream ..
It was really tasty

Falcons_11
February 22nd, 2016, 04:44 PM
My favorite fruit salad is Ambrosia Salad. It has pineapple chunks, maraschino cherries, manderine orange slices, coconut flakes, mini marshmallows, and whipped cream, yogurt, or Cool Whip.

West Coast Sheriff
February 22nd, 2016, 10:09 PM
I throw sliced bananas, sliced strawberries and blueberries in there. That had enough sugar as it is; I wouldn't dream of adding toppings lol.