PDA

View Full Version : So....

BunniBoi
February 21st, 2016, 04:19 AM
I've been mentally hurt by kids in k-4th grade by them saying i'm useless, i should just go die, and stuff like that. and all my 'friends' we are cool for about a month then they just act like i'm nonexistent then that caused me to be a big cry baby for k-4th i got over that. 5-8th I've been physically abused by kids and had one friend that i developed a crush on his mom never like me then she insulted my mom in front of me and i went ballistic and walked out the house and she ran down to my house and apologized couple weeks later they move without a word and never contacted us broke my heart that he moved because he was gonna be the way i came out to my parents. so now in 9th grade i feel like a piece of shit that i am a fucking coward and can't even say hi to people because i'm afraid of what they think of me and those 'friends' i hang out with touch me in inappropriate ways i tell them to stop but no they yell at me and humiliate me in front of other people at school now i can't control my anger i take it out on myself now i think i'm not important that i really need to go die.

i just need one friend to heal me, talk to me, be like a brother or a sister doesn't matter if our friendship is online or real life. i just need someone.

Murk
February 21st, 2016, 04:50 AM
Oh my god... Your life sound almost exactly like mine.. Pleas if you want to email me from my profile page, do so it's open. Wow I'm sorry.

I sent you an email.

Posts merged. Please use the 'edit' button next time.
aNdMoRe (:

amgb
February 21st, 2016, 05:58 AM
Hi Joseph~ You're strong for going through everything you've been through. Being bullied and abused, especially from a young age is extremely emotionally damaging. I've been bullied in primary school, though not as badly as you've been, but I've seen friends getting bullied as well and I know it gets really horrible. People who get bullied often feel silenced, however I don't want you to keep these things inside. Even if you just vent it out to us online, but don't stay silent. You deserve help, no matter what it's for.
With your friends who are touching you inappropriately, if telling them to stop isn't enough, I think you need to tell an adult about this. I know you probably don't want to hear this, but harrassing is a form of bullying and if your friends are going to do this to you, I don't think they're good friends to you at all. Don't place trust in them, they're only causing you hurt and trouble and you deserve so much better than that. You need to live because you are a resilient person. You've walked a path that hasn't always been easy, and it might be so hard sometimes. But keep walking, keep going. I'm always here to talk to if you need someone, okay?~~