PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos and nipple piercing

Vermilion
February 20th, 2016, 07:43 AM
So I've been 18 for about half a year and I want a tattoo it's something I've always wanted but now that I can I don't know what I'd get or were for my first one. So any suggestions from our tattooed members of vt ? I was thinking of something to do with depression related.
Also I'd like to get my nipple pierced so if anyone has had it done how painful was it ? Do you regret it at all ?

Thanks to anyone who reply :)

Iri_dium
April 22nd, 2016, 08:20 PM
So I've been 18 for about half a year and I want a tattoo it's something I've always wanted but now that I can I don't know what I'd get or were for my first one. So any suggestions from our tattooed members of vt ? I was thinking of something to do with depression related.
Also I'd like to get my nipple pierced so if anyone has had it done how painful was it ? Do you regret it at all ?

Thanks to anyone who reply :)

It sounds really cool! :) I also want to make one but I'm still not sure about this... I recommend you think good before doing this because the tattoos are permanent and making harm for your skin in possible future doesn't sound cool at all :(
Also you can start from smth small and beautiful at the same time like in this gallery (http://arianagrandespace.com/ariana-grande-tattoo/) :) I think about such style too, looks cool and elegant at the same time :rolleyes:
For example, I adore all these tattoes signaures and symbols :metal:

Can't say anything about the piercing, never tried this one. But I think that they make an anestesia in such cases ;)