PDA

View Full Version : What's in your paste?

Reghan
February 20th, 2016, 07:04 AM
Easy game :)

Just paste the last thing you copied! I dare you :)

Jinglebottom
February 20th, 2016, 07:08 AM
Not sure you'll understand this...

يولد جميع الناس أحرارا ومتساوين في الكرامة والحقوق. وهم قد وهبوا العقل والوجدان وعليهم أن يعاملوا بعضا بروح الإخاء

translation: All people are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Reghan
February 20th, 2016, 07:10 AM
Just five hours ago Emily Prentiss had been alive and now she was gone.

Reid sat in his apartment, staring at the wall trying to comprehend her being gone. He'd confided in Emily more than anyone else on the team. She'd been such a good friend to him and her death was really hitting him hard.

The longer he sat there, the worse he felt. After about an hour he stood, no longer able to stand the silence. He grabbed his keys, unsure where he was going. It didn't matter, he just had to get out.

Reid found himself parking in JJ's driveway. Tears poured down his cheeks as he walked up to the front door.

He knocked on the door. It was late, but he knew she'd be up.

The door swung open and JJ stood in the doorway. "Spence! It's freezing outside, come on inside." She ushered him inside and he let her. He wasn't sure what he was doing here or what he even wanted.

JJ shut the door and her eyes met Reid's. She could see that he'd been crying. They'd only left the hospital two hours ago and she wasn't surprised that he was such a mess. She wished more than anything that she could tell them, but they had to keep her safe and this was the only way.

"I can't believe she's gone." Reid mumbled.

JJ wrapped an arm around him, leading him into the living room. She sat on the couch and Reid sat next to her.

"We should have seen what was happening sooner. We could have done something." Reid started to sob and JJ pulled him into a hug.

"We can't change it now Spence." She wrapped her arms around him, letting him sob on her shoulder. She felt guilty. It wasn't fair that her team had to suffer like this.

Reid sobbed onto her shoulder for twenty minutes. Finally he was able to pull it together and he scooter away from JJ.

"You're not driving home like this. Stay here tonight Spence." It wasn't a request and Reid just nodded.

"I'll go get you some pillows and blankets..." She paused, looking him over. "We'll get through this, as a family." She squeezed his hand before getting up.

OOOOOOO

"Are you sure you're okay to drive home?" Morgan asked Garcia as they walked to the hospital entrance. He was hesitant, knowing how emotional she could be...especially now.

Garcia nodded, "I'll be okay. Drive safe Derek." She hugged him tightly before walking away towards her car.

Morgan watched her go, knowing full well she wasn't okay. None of them were okay.

He walked to his car with heaviness in his heart. This was going to be a hard night for all of them.

Garcia tried to stop the tears that only seemed to come faster the harder she tried to stop them. How could Emily Prentiss be dead? She didn't understand how life could be so cruel.

There would be no more girls nights out with the three of them. She thought about the last time she'd seen Emily and it all just became too much.

She hadn't even been driving for a full ten minutes before she had to pull over. It wasn't safe for her to drive like this. Morgan was right, she shouldn't be driving at all right now.

She shut off the car as her breathing became uneven and her body started to shake.

When it didn't stop after another twenty minutes she pulled out her phone. Even her hands were shaking.

She didn't even have to look at her phone to find his contact. She hated that Morgan was right, but she had a feeling the tears weren't going to stop anytime soon and she didn't want to be stuck there for hours.

Morgan had been home for twenty five minutes when his phone rang. He didn't need to look at the caller ID. He already knew who it was. "What's up baby girl?" He asked, keeping his voice gentle.

"D..DerekCome get me please." Penelope sobbed. "I...I c...can't-"

Morgan cut her off, already putting his shoes on. "Penelope breathe, I need you to tell me where you are."

She looked around, she didn't see any street signs or anything. "I...I don't know." She couldn't seem to pull herself together.

"The GPS on your phone sweetheart." He reminded her.

"Oh..right...umm m..my hands are shaking...hold on." Penelope struggled with her phone, but finally got to google maps.

"S..somewhere on Watson." She managed.

"Baby that's a long road..." He trailed off, listening to her sobs and decided not to push it. He grabbed his keys and headed out.

"I'm on my way baby girl just try to calm down. I'll be there soon." He drove a little over the speed limit, thinking of his baby girl sitting alone in the dark. He knew he shouldn't have let her drive home.

Garcia rested her arms on top of the steering wheel and her head on top of them. "Oh god Emily I'm going to miss you so much." She cried.

Morgan had been driving down Watson for nearly fifteen minutes when he finally spotted her car.

He pulled onto a little side street and parked. He didn't want his car to get towed since he'd have to leave it there. There was no way Garcia would let him leave Esther behind.

He got out and walked around to her window and knocked. He saw her jump slightly and then the door unlocked. He pulled open the door and neither one of them said anything.

He held out his arms to help her out of the car. She gratefully accepted his help and he brought her to the passenger side of the car. He opened the door and helped her inside before going back around to the drivers side.

He shut the door and then turned to face her.

Garcia was trying to wipe away her tears, but it was useless because new ones kept coming. Morgan knew there was nothing he could say to make this better so he just stayed silent.

He turned the car back on and started to drive back to his house. The only noise on the ride back was the sound of Garcia's quiet sobs.

He reached over with and took her hand, squeezing it tightly, trying to provide whatever comfort he could.

When he pulled into his driveway twenty minutes later, he still didn't speak.

He got out and went around to the passengers side. He took her hand, helping her out. He shut the door and then slid his arm around her waist, letting her lean on him for support.

He led her inside and brought her straight to the couch. He knelt down in front of her, sliding the obnoxious heels she was wearing off her feet, getting up and setting them over by the door before sliding his own shoes off.

He went back to Garcia and noticed she was shivering. He grabbed a blanket that was hanging over the couch and wrapped it around her.

Morgan started to walk towards to kitchen to make her some tea, but stopped when he heard her breathing change.

Garcia felt like something heavy was sitting on her chest. She couldn't breathe and it felt like her throat was closing up. She was vaguely aware of Morgan by her side. He was saying something, but she couldn't focus enough to hear what it was.

The realization that she was really never going to see Emily again had hit her hard enough to throw her into a full blown anxiety attack.

Morgan wasn't sure what to do. He'd never seen her like this before and it terrified him.

"Penelope!" He shouted, trying to get her attention. She didn't move and Morgan started to rub her back with one hand while he pulled out his phone, calling JJ.

JJ groaned as the sound of her phone pulled her from sleep. "Hello?" She mumbled sleepily.

"JJ it's Morgan, something's wrong with Penelope. She's seems like she's having trouble breathing and she's pale and her whole body is shaking. I don't know what to do."

The sound of Morgan's panicked voice had JJ alert in seconds.

"Morgan calm down. It sounds like she's having a panic attack. Have her put her head between her knees and stay with her. I'll be there in a few minutes." JJ scribbled a note for Will and Reid before slipping out of the house.

Exactly five minutes later JJ was knocking on Morgan's door.

He quickly removed himself from Garcia's side and ran to open the door.

"I couldn't get her to move, I tried." Morgan looked completely freaked.

"Go get her some water." JJ instructed as she knelt in front of Garcia.

"Sweetie I need you to put your head between your knees." JJ rested her hand gently on the back of her friend's head, helping her move.

Garcia let JJ guide her. She was slowly coming back to reality. She could hear JJ speaking to her.

"That's it breathe sweetheart. You're okay Pen." JJ said, noticing the color starting to return to Garcia's cheeks.

Morgan took his time getting the water, he himself had never had a panic attack, nor had he ever seen one this bad. He leaned on the counter for a moment, regaining his composure.

Garcia blinked and looked around. It had been years since she'd had an attack this bad and that had been scary.

"You okay?" JJ was looking at her with concern. Garcia shook her head.

JJ moved to Garcia's side and wrapped her arms around her as she she began to sob again.

This hurt her even more than Reid. She just wanted to ease their pain, but in doing so she would risk Emily's safety. She couldn't do that no matter how hard this was. Tears spilled down JJ's own cheeks as she held her grieving friend.

Morgan stood still, just watching them. He was relieved to see that Garcia was breathing normally again.

Morgan walked over to the couch and set the water on the table.

"Thank you JJ." He said quietly. She just nodded while Garcia clung to her.

He left them alone and went to go get his bed ready for Garcia. He threw all of the clothes on his bed into his drawer and cleaned up the rest of the room a bit.

Garcia had finally managed to get ahold of herself a little bit. She was completely worn out.

"It's not fair." Garcia mumbled when she could speak again.

"I know." JJ said simply.

Garcia pulled back and JJ reached for the water. "Drink this." She ordered.

Garcia took the drink and gulped it down. She hadn't realized how thirsty she was until now.

"Are you okay now?" JJ asked, still holding one of Garcia's hands.

"I think it'll be awhile before any of us are okay Jayje..." She paused before continuing with, "but I'm better."

JJ pulled her in for one more hug. "If you need anything pen, don't hesitate to call. You up for a movie night tomorrow? You can spend some time with Henry too."

Garcia forced a small smile. "That sounds wonderful Jayje. I'll bring a few of Em's favorite movies." She said.

JJ nodded and stood up. "Get some sleep Pen. I'll see you tomorrow." She looked up seeing Morgan in the doorway.

She walked over to him and gave him a hug. "I know you're grieving too. You don't need to grieve alone. If you want to talk I'm here." She whispered. She pulled away and he nodded.

"Thanks JJ. Drive safe." He said, walking her to the door.

He turned back to Garcia when she was gone and held out his hand.

Garcia took it gratefully and he led her towards his bedroom without another word.

Garcia climbed into his bed, curling up, letting him tuck her in. He leaned down, giving her a small kiss on the forehead.

He was about to walk away when she grabbed his hand.

"Please stay. I really need my best friend right now." She whispered.

Morgan studied her face for a second before walking around to the other side of the bed and climbing under the covers. Garcia rolled over, pressing her face against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her.

As they lay there he found himself thinking of Emily. He didn't realize he was crying until he felt Garcia's arms wrap tightly around him. Suddenly they were both crying and holding each other tightly.

They stayed like that and eventually both drifted off into a much needed sleep.

WOAH THIS MUST BE FROM LAST NIGHT. I write my fanfics in my notes and paste them into an email to myself

Typhlosion
February 20th, 2016, 04:59 PM
pointFile.AppendLine(date + " " + uValues[k][j] + " " + vValues[k][j]);

West Coast Sheriff
February 20th, 2016, 05:00 PM
The hum of wheels on the blacktop
The strum of strings on a flat top
It's a neon fever for a small-town dreamer
Tells you everything you have that's worth losin'

Read more: Tim McGraw - Damn Country Music Lyrics | MetroLyrics