PDA

View Full Version : Hot chocolate

Atlantis
February 19th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Just wondering :)

- Do you drink hot chocolate?
- Which brand do you have?
- Do you prefer it more 'chocolatey' or milky?
- Do you have cream and/or marshmallows with it?

Bmble_B
February 19th, 2016, 05:06 PM
I haven't had hot chocolate in years. But I prefer it to be more chocolatey, and a mountain of marshmallows.

Sublime Demonz
February 19th, 2016, 05:07 PM
I do in the winter, but I have no idea which brand we get. I don't care as long it's chocolatey. I don't mind marshmallows in it, but I usually go without.

Falcons_11
February 19th, 2016, 05:36 PM
I love hot chocolate especially on an extra cold and blustery day. If you want to make it from scratch a good Dutch cocoa or Hershey's cocoa are the best. But, I like Swiss Miss if I want to make it in a hurry.
Starbucks has good hot chocolate too.

The Byrd
February 19th, 2016, 05:39 PM
- Do you drink hot chocolate? Yes!
- Which brand do you have? Cadbury Wispa
- Do you prefer it more 'chocolatey' or milky? Chocolatey
- Do you have cream and/or marshmallows with it? No

Karkat
February 19th, 2016, 08:17 PM
- Do you drink hot chocolate? Aw ye
- Which brand do you have? Currently Swiss Miss, "simply cocoa" (for whatever reason, the original has sucralose??? I'm allergic...)
- Do you prefer it more 'chocolatey' or milky? Nice and rich, but very creamy
- Do you have cream and/or marshmallows with it? Sometimes

West Coast Sheriff
February 19th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Do you drink hot chocolate? Sometimes. Not often because I don't like nothing sugary.
- Which brand do you have? Swiss miss if I make it idk if I buy it at a restaurant or vendor
- Do you prefer it more 'chocolatey' or milky? -in between

- Do you have cream and/or marshmallows with it? Marshmallows, sometimes I add a little something stiff if ya know what I mean ;)

Melodic
February 20th, 2016, 03:10 PM
- Do you drink hot chocolate? Yesss
- Which brand do you have? We have Swiss Miss but I don't like it. I prefer either Keurig brand or just grabbing some from a gas station or Starbucks.
- Do you prefer it more 'chocolatey' or milky? Chocolatey. I will even add a few International Delight Hershey's Chocolate Caramel creamers too if given the option.
- Do you have cream and/or marshmallows with it? Sometimes.

Sailor Mars
February 20th, 2016, 03:58 PM
- Do you drink hot chocolate? Hell yes
- Which brand do you have? The good kind. Nah but my brother gets this Mexican chocolate and we make it from that
- Do you prefer it more 'chocolatey' or milky? A mix of both but more chocolate for sure
- Do you have cream and/or marshmallows with it? Depends on what I have but I usually top it with cream

Moriya
February 21st, 2016, 01:28 AM
- Do you drink hot chocolate? Fuckin A
- Which brand do you have? I don't know and I frankly don't care
- Do you prefer it more 'chocolatey' or milky? A little mix
- Do you have cream and/or marshmallows with it? Marshmallows. I always make mine with milk so I don't use cream.

everlong
February 21st, 2016, 02:01 PM
I don't think I use a specific brand, I just use whatever I can find. I like it chocolaty and with marshmallows.

Chapperz16
February 21st, 2016, 02:03 PM
I can't stand hot choc, for me its coffee or nothing

Brit4love
March 25th, 2016, 01:45 PM
I like hot chocolate but I have to be in the right mood not sure the brand that we normally get