PDA

View Full Version : Uploading Pictures

The Byrd
February 19th, 2016, 04:20 PM
I was just wondering if there is a way of uploading pictures from a file on regular threads instead of from the internet because a lot of pictures that I want sometimes aren't on the internet or are difficult to find. I know you can do it when you upload pictures to an album or add a profile picture or avatar and stuff but I'm not sure about it on threads. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: This can be locked now :)

Endeavour
February 19th, 2016, 04:25 PM
I was just wondering if there is a way of uploading pictures from a file on regular threads instead of from the internet because a lot of pictures that I want sometimes aren't on the internet or are difficult to find. I know you can do it when you upload pictures to an album or add a profile picture or avatar and stuff but I'm not sure about it on threads. Thanks in advance!

You can upload it to a website like photobucket, when you upload it if you go into it, it gives you a link so you can upload it in a post.
An easier way is also to go into 'go advanced' in a post, click on the little paper clip, then that allows you to upload a file. It comes up as a thumbnail , like below.

Typhlosion
February 19th, 2016, 06:55 PM
I want to quickly add that each has its advantages. Attached images aren't much in the view and have a stricter size limitation, but is guaranteed to star over time. Linked images can be larger and are more visible, but aren't guaranteed to last.

I prefer using imgur (http://imgur.com) to put pictures in posts.

Elysium
February 20th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Locked per OP request. :locked2: