PDA

View Full Version : Lonely

Tesserax
February 19th, 2016, 05:57 AM
I'm going to be blunt and quick here because I don't feel like doing anything, but I have to get this off my chest.

No matter what happens, the world seems to want to shut me down with relation to girls, and particularly, having a serious relationship. Yes, I know that friends are there and stuff, but they can't fill the gaping void that I can feel tearing me apart from the inside out, originating from my chest.

Things always get in the way somehow, and I find myself stranded. I am not alone, but I feel a loneliness that lingers within akin to that of Frankenstein's monster, and I desire to be rid of that loneliness, yet I try in vain to do so.

I'm only putting it here because everything just came toppling down again. I had a good streak going, good moods and everything, and I still probably will, but a good mood does not mean that one is happy. I can continue to act it, to show it to others, to express my joy when I feel it, but on the inside, I'm collapsing from the vacuum that lies where my heart should, and I just don't know how to deal with it any longer

Rydar8
February 21st, 2016, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I get it, being lonely sucks. Have you tried to talk to a girl about it though? because honestly I hadn't been in a serious relationship ever but I complained about it to one of my friends who is a girl and now were dating. so maybe that would work?
and I mean, your only 17, its ok not to be in a serious relationship now because you're more likely to break up.

West Coast Sheriff
February 21st, 2016, 05:31 PM
I'm going to be blunt and quick here because I don't feel like doing anything, but I have to get this off my chest.

No matter what happens, the world seems to want to shut me down with relation to girls, and particularly, having a serious relationship. Yes, I know that friends are there and stuff, but they can't fill the gaping void that I can feel tearing me apart from the inside out, originating from my chest.

Things always get in the way somehow, and I find myself stranded. I am not alone, but I feel a loneliness that lingers within akin to that of Frankenstein's monster, and I desire to be rid of that loneliness, yet I try in vain to do so.

I'm only putting it here because everything just came toppling down again. I had a good streak going, good moods and everything, and I still probably will, but a good mood does not mean that one is happy. I can continue to act it, to show it to others, to express my joy when I feel it, but on the inside, I'm collapsing from the vacuum that lies where my heart should, and I just don't know how to deal with it any longer

If you were to tell me this in person, I wouldn't say anything but just hug you. I understand the pain and rejection. It's no fun. You painted the void very well; it was almost poetic. My only recommendation is too wait and understand that things take time. I'm really sorry and I know how the loneliness can hurt.