PDA

View Full Version : ...

The Byrd
February 18th, 2016, 05:13 PM
I don't know what to do any more. I have social anxiety and it's really ruining my life. I'm losing the few friends that I have because of it and my mum is beginning to get annoyed at me because I seldom speak to her about stuff. People just don't understand what it's like. Because I have anxiety, I can't even tell them I have it so I have no one to talk to - nobody knows and they think I'm just being ignorant. I have no confidence when I'm speaking and I always feel like something's going to go wrong or someone's going to humiliate me which actually does happen quite regularly, particularly with my sister and mum. I don't even know what I'm asking for, I just felt like letting this out.

Sublime Demonz
February 18th, 2016, 05:24 PM
I understand how you feel. I am the exact same way. It's frustrating, always being afraid to use your voice, something so unique to you. My girlfriend gets put off with me sometimes because I can't tell her what's wrong because I'm afraid. My mom gets upset too, and she'll say to me, "Just talk to me!", but that's just the thing. I can't, and she never seems to understand that. It's hard feeling so misunderstood all the time.

Bmble_B
February 18th, 2016, 05:46 PM
It's good that despite having this, you still let this out publicly, whether to someone face to face, or on an internet forum. You'll get past this, stay Determined (Kudos if you get that reference)

The Byrd
February 18th, 2016, 05:50 PM
It's good that despite having this, you still let this out publicly, whether to someone face to face, or on an internet forum. You'll get past this, stay Determined (Kudos if you get that reference)

I don't get the reference. What is it?

Bmble_B
February 18th, 2016, 07:48 PM
I don't get the reference. What is it?
It's a reference to Undertale xD It's an indie game