PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead Discussion

SethfromMI
February 15th, 2016, 08:50 PM
I know there is a group for Walking Dead fans, but I know a lot of people don't use those. I know there have been threads made in the past on this. i don't know if anyone will even have any interest in this, but here is a thread to discuss what has happened and what we think might happen next. Obviously, there are going to be Spoilers so anyone who comes here should be at risk if they find out something they did not want too.

And if no one is really interested about this, that's cool too, just a thought.

So to all of those who proceed further, there are going to be Spoilers posted. So don't get mad when you had fair warning

Sailor Mars
February 15th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Welllll if it's gonna be a thread I mean I might as well...

(Obviously spoilers)

First of all, Glen done got a kid now? The fuck? Did this bum ass even think of child support and the fact that him and Maggie are in a fukin apocalypse like what?

Second, gosh damnit. Bae had to lose an eye... Rip...

SethfromMI
February 15th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Welllll if it's gonna be a thread I mean I might as well...

(Obviously spoilers)

First of all, Glen done got a kid now? The fuck? Did this bum ass even think of child support and the fact that him and Maggie are in a fukin apocalypse like what?

Second, gosh damnit. Bae had to lose an eye... Rip...

I don't read the comics (though maybe I should) but I guess in the comics, Rick loses an arm (or at least a hand) early on and the author wishes they could go back and not do that. it was a pretty grizzly scene, but something was going to have to happen to one of the main characters.

you know so many people on social media are happy Sam died. I got to be honest while he did end up getting himself (and his mom) killed, I couldn't blame a kid that small for being scared in that situation. goodness, most adults wouldn't know how to act in that situation.

West Coast Sheriff
February 18th, 2016, 11:20 AM
The last episode I saw was the mid season finale of five. I'll binge watch the rest of five and six when it comes to Netflix then hopefully contribute to the thread. As far as spoilers, I'm fine with them and don't really care if I found out what happens ahead.

As far as the comics go, I've heard they are pretty far off from where the show has gotten.

RJH98
February 21st, 2016, 11:17 AM
SE06E09 was the best episode of the series I've seen in a long long time. I know they can't make the entire season like last weeks episode but I hope they won't walk through the woods for 7 episodes like in season 3 or 4 (?).

Obviously Negan is going to cause some trouble for the group.

P.S When Carl got shot I immediately thought "he can't possibly survive that" and still they manage to keep him alive (for now). I don't dislike Carl it's just a bit unrealistic to survive a gunshot in the eye, even if it grazed his eye.

Sailor Mars
February 21st, 2016, 11:37 AM
P.S When Carl got shot I immediately thought "he can't possibly survive that" and still they manage to keep him alive (for now). I don't dislike Carl it's just a bit unrealistic to survive a gunshot in the eye, even if it grazed his eye.

Ehh well I thought the same thing at first but depending on the calliber of the bullet and where it was shot from, he could have. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff people have survived.

RJH98
February 21st, 2016, 12:43 PM
Ehh well I thought the same thing at first but depending on the calliber of the bullet and where it was shot from, he could have. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff people have survived.

True, it is incredibly convenient though. anyway I am glad he isn't dead. Rick would probably kill himself if he lost Carl.

Looking forward to tonights episode, even though it only airs on monday in the Netherlands

BlackParadePixie
February 21st, 2016, 03:54 PM
you know so many people on social media are happy Sam died.
I'm one of them :P Kid was an annoying pussy

SethfromMI
February 21st, 2016, 04:08 PM
The last episode I saw was the mid season finale of five. I'll binge watch the rest of five and six when it comes to Netflix then hopefully contribute to the thread. As far as spoilers, I'm fine with them and don't really care if I found out what happens ahead.

As far as the comics go, I've heard they are pretty far off from where the show has gotten.

I have heard that too. I am going to try to get some of the comics so I can read them.

lol to be fair, Carol was the one who put those thoughts in his head which got him to freak out. at age 6, I think I would be pretty terrified to be in Sam's situation, that is why I did not root for him to die. Sam was playing a realistic 6 year old or however old he was supposed to be.

To those who were discussing whether Carl was going to die/surprised to be alive, I can see it both ways. I am not surprised something like that finally happened to one of the main characters and I am guessing Carl is too main for them to kill off the show just yet. then again, it has been awhile since one of the main characters have died and you have to wonder and expect it will be coming sometime this season. the question is who are the going to have the ball to kill off?

Carl is an interesting one because he is def aging faster than the rest of the factors (in terms of him going through puberty, growing/changing more than the rest) though maybe that will not be factored in at all to their decision in the show.

RJH98
February 21st, 2016, 04:27 PM
I think you're right Seth. The last time a major character died was Andrea or Beth and that is a pretty long time ago so something is gonna happen soon. Wouldn't surprise me if Glenn is going to die. "Killing" him once, he comes back, he almost dies in last weeks episode, nobody is expecting it and boom, Glenn is gone...

Reghan
February 21st, 2016, 06:36 PM
I'm rewatching old episodes while I'm waiting for the new one tonight. Damn Lori is ANNOYING.

SethfromMI
February 21st, 2016, 07:01 PM
I think you're right Seth. The last time a major character died was Andrea or Beth and that is a pretty long time ago so something is gonna happen soon. Wouldn't surprise me if Glenn is going to die. "Killing" him once, he comes back, he almost dies in last weeks episode, nobody is expecting it and boom, Glenn is gone...

well the name I keep saying (I don't know if there is any truth to it whatsoever) is Daryl. either would be a major blow, but you do bring up a great point of how no one would be expecting Glenn to die right now. I think Beth is technically the last major character to die (assuming no one is counting any of the citizens from Alexandria which I was not). They did shake things up a little bit with Carl losing his eye and with everyone who died last week, I would not be surprised if none of the main characters get the ax this week. still they got to help keep things fresh and one of the few problems I have had with this series is the storyline often get repeated, except having different variables here and there.

Reghan
February 21st, 2016, 07:35 PM
I doubt they're going to kill Glenn off anytime this season. After making everyone wonder for a few episodes if he was alive...nah the writers aren't that dumb.

RJH98
February 22nd, 2016, 05:00 PM
So I just watched this weeks episode. Anyone who read the comics know who this paul guy is?

West Coast Sheriff
February 22nd, 2016, 05:32 PM

What I've heard about him, I'd agree. I still have to observe for my own eyes and opinion.

Reghan
February 22nd, 2016, 07:15 PM
SPOILERS FOR 6X10

To sum this episode up:
COMMERCIAL
Rick and Daryl find truck.
COMMERCIAL
Jesus takes truck
COMMERCIAL
Rick and Daryl take truck
COMMERCIAL
Rick, Daryl, and Jesus lose truck.
COMMERCIAL
Deanna is walker.
COMMERCIAL
Spencer kills Walker Deanna
COMMERCIAL
Something else happens...
COMMERCIAL
Richonne :)

RJH98
February 23rd, 2016, 02:40 PM
SPOILERS FOR 6X10

To sum this episode up:
COMMERCIAL
Rick and Daryl find truck.
COMMERCIAL
Jesus takes truck
COMMERCIAL
Rick and Daryl take truck
COMMERCIAL
Rick, Daryl, and Jesus lose truck.
COMMERCIAL
Deanna is walker.
COMMERCIAL
Spencer kills Walker Deanna
COMMERCIAL
Something else happens...
COMMERCIAL
Richonne :)

Wow wait you have that many commercial breaks in the US? In the Netherlands we only have 3 commercial breaks...

SethfromMI
February 23rd, 2016, 03:35 PM
Wow wait you have that many commercial breaks in the US? In the Netherlands we only have 3 commercial breaks...

oh man, the commercial breaks here can be absolutely ridiculous

Taryn98
February 23rd, 2016, 05:59 PM
I wish Carl and Michonne would both get killed. I hate both of their characters. They really need to thin out the cast. They end up going 3-4 episodes before they rotate back through people. Half the time I forget certain people are still alive because you don't see them for a quarter of a season.

Reghan
February 23rd, 2016, 11:14 PM
I love Michonne, but I hate Carl. He should have died with Lori.

SethfromMI
February 23rd, 2016, 11:15 PM
I wish Carl and Michonne would both get killed. I hate both of their characters. They really need to thin out the cast. They end up going 3-4 episodes before they rotate back through people. Half the time I forget certain people are still alive because you don't see them for a quarter of a season.

the name I been hearing which I hope not is Daryl. while I don't have a major problem with Michonne (not going to lie, I think Carl should have gotten bit/killed off a couple of times by now),I do agree, there are so many characters which do not even get the proper screen time

Reghan
February 23rd, 2016, 11:31 PM
I do agree, there are so many characters which do not even get the proper screen time

Like AHEM Glenn and Maggie...I wanted to see the reunion DX

SethfromMI
February 23rd, 2016, 11:33 PM
Like AHEM Glenn and Maggie...I wanted to see the reunion DX

they didn't have their reunion already? I thought they already were back together, even if they only showed it briefly

Reghan
February 23rd, 2016, 11:37 PM
Oh they are, but it only showed literally a second of them...

HughJarse259
March 7th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Most recent episode was awesome!
Great character building on carol. Can really see her getting killed off though following that cliffhanger ending, which is a shame. Rick is really floating on the boundaries of good and evil:eek:

Reghan
March 7th, 2016, 08:23 PM
They really do enjoy building up characters only to kill them off.

Andrea and Beth are big examples of that....

SethfromMI
March 8th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Most recent episode was awesome!
Great character building on carol. Can really see her getting killed off though following that cliffhanger ending, which is a shame. Rick is really floating on the boundaries of good and evil:eek:

Finally saw the episode. To be honest, I don't always trust the cliffhangers. a lot of times the shocking deaths seemed to happen suddenly out of nowhere (like poor Hershel getting his head chopped off). Like what has being said though, it has been a while since a major character has been killed.

as far as Rick, it really is more of a survival thing. the group would eventually have come after them to kill them. Although I am interested to see what happens next, at the same time you know they are going to get out of it, the question is just how

Taryn98
March 9th, 2016, 06:14 PM
This second half of the season has been building up pretty good. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before someone gets it

Reghan
March 10th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Tara is going bye bye. Just a guess.

HughJarse259
March 10th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Speaking of cliffhangers, the main thing that bugged me his season was the half season finale cliffhanger...

It goes from Sam saying "mom... Mom.... MOM..." to it being perfectly silent when the second half of the series returned. What was all that about:lol:

But yeah, my guess is Abraham next up to cop it.

RJH98
March 10th, 2016, 05:28 PM
I think it's lights out for Abraham or Carol

BTW can we just appreciate how bad ass Gabriel is becoming compared to the beginning of when we saw him..

Reghan
March 12th, 2016, 02:01 AM
I mean the whole "I'll say ILY when you get back" makes me think Tara is done for...also I think Abe is doomed.

Taryn98
March 13th, 2016, 02:27 PM
There's so many people that need to die, it's easier to list people who shouldn't be killed at this point. The cast is just way too big right now.

Amybaby9
March 16th, 2016, 04:43 PM
It has to be an original member for the lucelle death. It has to make a serious impact with the audience and the only people that will get that emotion is Daryl, Carol, Maggie or Glenn. I'm going with Daryl. He's the most popular on the show, a show which is about to introduce a bunch of important characters.

I actually think it might be a double death? Gimple the show runner said it takes a "hard left turn" from the comics. Not sure if anyone heard the song that was released for the finale? Im thinking its Daryl.

Amybaby9
March 16th, 2016, 04:48 PM

Since Gimple took over it has been very close. In fact the last 6-8 episodes have been directly from the pages except for last week which was filler but good filler. Great to see female characters shine!

This Sunday things get real. The last 3 are legit intense. And the finale sounds absolutely amazing! Listening to some of the cast talk about how dark and brilliant it is. Lennie James said people will lose their sh#t.

SethfromMI
March 16th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Speaking of cliffhangers, the main thing that bugged me his season was the half season finale cliffhanger...

It goes from Sam saying "mom... Mom.... MOM..." to it being perfectly silent when the second half of the series returned. What was all that about:lol:

But yeah, my guess is Abraham next up to cop it.

The movie Misery makes a joke about that happening in different shows/movies. here is the clip AVzX22lrWxA

I think it's lights out for Abraham or Carol

BTW can we just appreciate how bad ass Gabriel is becoming compared to the beginning of when we saw him..
I got Abraham going before Carol, but you never know, if Carol is starting to "crack" in some ways, she might be going. I think the bigger shock for the audience would be Carol which is maybe they want to go for. and yea Gabriel really has stepped it up since the beginning

It has to be an original member for the lucelle death. It has to make a serious impact with the audience and the only people that will get that emotion is Daryl, Carol, Maggie or Glenn. I'm going with Daryl. He's the most popular on the show, a show which is about to introduce a bunch of important characters.

I actually think it might be a double death? Gimple the show runner said it takes a "hard left turn" from the comics. Not sure if anyone heard the song that was released for the finale? Im thinking its Daryl.

I agree an original death would make the bigger impact. I would not be surprised if multiple of people do die. I wonder how long they want to keep going with the show? that could have an impact on who they decide to kill off

Amybaby9
March 17th, 2016, 01:39 AM
615 "East" When someone goes missing in Alexandria, the community goes on alert, and search parties venture out.

People will lose their minds at the end of this one ^^^^

616 Not confirmed "Something to fear" And then cry after this one

SethfromMI
March 23rd, 2016, 09:54 PM
615 "East" When someone goes missing in Alexandria, the community goes on alert, and search parties venture out.

People will lose their minds at the end of this one ^^^^

616 Not confirmed "Something to fear" And then cry after this one

As always Spoilers!

we already know its Carol who leaves though. she wrote the note at the end of the episode. it will still be interesting to see what will happen now

mcdaniels
March 23rd, 2016, 10:03 PM
I have a string nudge that either carol, daryl or Glen will die in the season finale

This makes me so sad because all of them contribute so much to the story and I'd hate to see any of them go

Also idea that I'm e only one who likes carl, not just carl but chandler Riggs too.. I feel like I'm the only one, anyone else with me on that ?

-merged double post. -Emerald Dream

SethfromMI
March 23rd, 2016, 10:10 PM
I have a string nudge that either carol, daryl or Glen will die in the season finale

This makes me so sad because all of them contribute so much to the story and I'd hate to see any of them go

Also idea that I'm e only one who likes carl, not just carl but chandler Riggs too.. I feel like I'm the only one, anyone else with me on that ?

with the way Carol has been the last few episodes, I think it might be her

Carl is interesting. I can understand why his character gets so much hate. he still acts like an idiot at times. but at the same time, Carl has had to grow up through his puberty years, which are already tough enough, in a world where death is just constantly knocking on the door. I couldn't imagine what that would be like for a kid or teen. it is why I did not have a huge problem with Sam. the poor kid is like 6-8 and never really been in that situation before. combined with Carol scaring him to death (which I think she deeply regretted as evidenced by her leaving him cookies at his grave), what was he supposed to do. I have a so-so with Carl. at times I think he is portrayed brilliantly, still at other times I just want to smack him.

mcdaniels
March 25th, 2016, 09:10 PM
with the way Carol has been the last few episodes, I think it might be her

Carl is interesting. I can understand why his character gets so much hate. he still acts like an idiot at times. but at the same time, Carl has had to grow up through his puberty years, which are already tough enough, in a world where death is just constantly knocking on the door. I couldn't imagine what that would be like for a kid or teen. it is why I did not have a huge problem with Sam. the poor kid is like 6-8 and never really been in that situation before. combined with Carol scaring him to death (which I think she deeply regretted as evidenced by her leaving him cookies at his grave), what was he supposed to do. I have a so-so with Carl. at times I think he is portrayed brilliantly, still at other times I just want to smack him.

I dunno it feels like it would be a bit obvious if carol died.. Plus there have been a lot of speculation about daryl dieing which I hope doesn't happen .. I really hope none of them three die, it'd really take away from the series and the main cast too..

I agree with your point about Carl and his ageing through the apocalypse and I connect with him in a few ways maybe that's why I like him.. But he really needs a haircut haha

SethfromMI
March 26th, 2016, 09:56 AM
I dunno it feels like it would be a bit obvious if carol died.. Plus there have been a lot of speculation about daryl dieing which I hope doesn't happen .. I really hope none of them three die, it'd really take away from the series and the main cast too..

I agree with your point about Carl and his ageing through the apocalypse and I connect with him in a few ways maybe that's why I like him.. But he really needs a haircut haha

lol well to be fair, the last person they found who cut hair kind of got ate by zombies haha. I think the long hair is good to show the age of the show. what I don't get is how is Eugene so fat when there would not be that much food to go around in such a apocalypse.

I think at some point, whether Carol or Daryl or whoever, one of the original cast members are going to have to die. it has been a very long time since one of the originals have died, even going into those who were here since season 2 and at some point, it is going to have to happen (at least you would think)

mcdaniels
March 26th, 2016, 01:15 PM
lol well to be fair, the last person they found who cut hair kind of got ate by zombies haha. I think the long hair is good to show the age of the show. what I don't get is how is Eugene so fat when there would not be that much food to go around in such a apocalypse.

I think at some point, whether Carol or Daryl or whoever, one of the original cast members are going to have to die. it has been a very long time since one of the originals have died, even going into those who were here since season 2 and at some point, it is going to have to happen (at least you would think)

Suppose like the long hair and all shows no sense of order and all.. I know but I think if they kill off one of the main people the shows ratings will go down big time.. I've a strong enough hunch as well that either Morgan or carol are either going to save each other or kill each other

SethfromMI
March 27th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Suppose like the long hair and all shows no sense of order and all.. I know but I think if they kill off one of the main people the shows ratings will go down big time.. I've a strong enough hunch as well that either Morgan or carol are either going to save each other or kill each other

I just think at some point one of the main characters will have to die to carry on the storyline. at some point some type of big event/drama must happen.

here is a question though for all Walking Dead fans, how much time has elapsed on the actual show itself? yes it has been six season/six years, but how much actual time has passed on the show?

Ratman1234
March 27th, 2016, 06:52 PM
I hope someone important dies in the season finale. The cast is so big now that they could just kill of an irrelevant character and no one would really care that much. (Although I was upset about Denise's death.)

SethfromMI
March 27th, 2016, 07:04 PM
I hope someone important dies in the season finale. The cast is so big now that they could just kill of an irrelevant character and no one would really care that much. (Although I was upset about Denise's death.)

part of me was bummed she died because she was their doctor but honestly I was just waiting for her to die. does anyone know how many seasons they plan on doing the show for? I just wonder if that could play a part in keeping certain individuals alive for so long. in a world like this though, you would think one of the main characters would die at some point

Ratman1234
March 28th, 2016, 05:48 AM
part of me was bummed she died because she was their doctor but honestly I was just waiting for her to die. does anyone know how many seasons they plan on doing the show for? I just wonder if that could play a part in keeping certain individuals alive for so long. in a world like this though, you would think one of the main characters would die at some point

I reckon that they'll keep this show going for a long time cos it's getting loads of ratings. I have a feeling someone important will die this season.

BlackParadePixie
March 28th, 2016, 01:57 PM
OMG....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daryl better kill that asshole.

RJH98
March 28th, 2016, 04:01 PM
here is a question though for all Walking Dead fans, how much time has elapsed on the actual show itself? yes it has been six season/six years, but how much actual time has passed on the show?[/QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xEJusROWN4

This video makes an attempt at saying how long it has been going on and for how long it'll keep going

SethfromMI
March 28th, 2016, 04:18 PM
I reckon that they'll keep this show going for a long time cos it's getting loads of ratings. I have a feeling someone important will die this season.

yea but even the good shows end at some point. I wonder if we will find the show stale after so many seasons, some shows end before they do that

OMG....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure he will

here is a question though for all Walking Dead fans, how much time has elapsed on the actual show itself? yes it has been six season/six years, but how much actual time has passed on the show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xEJusROWN4

This video makes an attempt at saying how long it has been going on and for how long it'll keep going[/QUOTE]

Interesting, thanks man! :)

Ratman1234
March 28th, 2016, 05:53 PM
OMG....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwight is such a dick! (Pun intended). First Denise now Daryl... (Although I think Daryl is still alive).
At least Rosita's getting more screen time.

Jason The Great
April 4th, 2016, 04:15 AM
Does anyone know who negan kills?! I cant sleep at nights...i need ti know

SethfromMI
April 4th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Does anyone know who negan kills?! I cant sleep at nights...i need ti know

they kept on shifting the camera so the audience wouldn't know. since the show does not follow the comics exactly (which I have not read yet anyways) that is not necessarily going to give us a clear i either. so they tell us someone died in the talk show afterwards but now we are going to have to wait till the fall in order to find out who. ugh the wait is going to drive me crazy. I kept watching the clock waiting for something to happen and of course, nope, they are going to make us wait to see who ends up getting it.

does make me want the next season to come out like right now though, lol.

Hero.of.Hyrule
April 4th, 2016, 02:52 PM
The new episode was literally an hour long trailer for the next season.

GothSwimmer
April 4th, 2016, 04:47 PM
The clever money is on Glenn.

Ratman1234
April 4th, 2016, 07:29 PM

Same

SethfromMI
April 4th, 2016, 07:30 PM
The new episode was literally an hour long trailer for the next season.

haha for real though. in some way it is a brilliant set up for next season. on the other hand, I was really expecting someone to die (which someone technically does but we won't know till next season).

I have heard Glenn be brought up a lot. It is a pretty good guess. the director said it would be a major shake up. some people said they could hear Maggie scream/cry/groan which could be used to help support that argument but who knows.

GothSwimmer
April 5th, 2016, 04:11 AM
It would certainly tie into the comic. Then again, Abraham got a crossbow bolt through the head in the comic, and didn't in the TV show. That honour was reserved for Denise.

Abhorrence
April 5th, 2016, 05:26 AM
The episode pissed me off so much like why do we have to wait?????? But I'm glad my bae Carol is gonna be okay now and I actually have some newfound respect for Morgan.

SethfromMI
April 5th, 2016, 07:55 AM
It would certainly tie into the comic. Then again, Abraham got a crossbow bolt through the head in the comic, and didn't in the TV show. That honour was reserved for Denise.

That's what I mean though. In the comic, doesn't Rick lose a hand or arm early on? we cannot depend on the comics for the answer to who is dead.

The episode pissed me off so much like why do we have to wait?????? But I'm glad my bae Carol is gonna be okay now and I actually have some newfound respect for Morgan.

haha I know right? I mean someone is technically dead, but it was just plain evil to not let us know who. Season 6 technically happens just over a span of a couple of days and at the start of Season 7, we will still be on those same couple of days. ugh. but I am very glad to see Carol is alive, at least for now.

I always liked Morgan. I felt for him when his wife and son had died and when he spent time with that one guru guy he learned a way to still look at this world. I don't think it is always the most practical for the world they are living in, but you got to respect he is trying to look at it in a different way. the fact he did kill shows I think he does realize though there is a time and place when something like that has to be done.

GothSwimmer
April 5th, 2016, 07:57 AM
That's what I mean though. In the comic, doesn't Rick lose a hand or arm early on? we cannot depend on the comics for the answer to who is dead.

You are correct. And Shane didn't last as long in the comic as he did in the show. AND Andrea is still alive in the comic.

SethfromMI
April 5th, 2016, 08:23 AM
You are correct. And Shane didn't last as long in the comic as he did in the show. AND Andrea is still alive in the comic.

yea I heard Andrea was still alive in the comics (kind of makes me want to read the comics now).

I just hope with the build up they have going into next season the person they kill better truly be a big impact. if it was just that new guy we don't care about yet or something like that and does not have a good payoff, I am going to be thoroughly disappointed.

Hero.of.Hyrule
April 7th, 2016, 04:46 PM
So you guys know how throughout the latest episode it showed a viewpoint from someone in the truck. Well that could very well mean that one of the people in the truck dies. Because we are seeing through some character's eyes for parts of the episode including this person's death. So, why would there even be first person view from the truck if it didn't mean someone from the truck got smashed up with Lucille. So if this is true, which its a pretty good point, that means Rosita, Micchonne, Daryl, or Glenn are in some serious trouble.

Taryn98
April 7th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Interesting point Nick. At this point it could be anyone though.

SethfromMI
April 7th, 2016, 05:16 PM
So you guys know how throughout the latest episode it showed a viewpoint from someone in the truck. Well that could very well mean that one of the people in the truck dies. Because we are seeing through some character's eyes for parts of the episode including this person's death. So, why would there even be first person view from the truck if it didn't mean someone from the truck got smashed up with Lucille. So if this is true, which its a pretty good point, that means Rosita, Micchonne, Daryl, or Glenn are in some serious trouble.

Interesting point Nick. At this point it could be anyone though.

Very interesting indeed. All I know is I am going to be highly disappointed if it does not have the payoff they're making it out to be.

I don't think it is Carl, but it is interesting how long they will keep him alive on the show. in the comics, they do not have to worry about aging him as much because they are drawing the character. season six consisted of just a few days, but his actor is going to keep getting older and older. Like I said, I do not think he is the one who got it, but I also wonder at some point are they going to do something about him aging (yes they all get older, but he is obviously the most noticeable since he was so young in season 1).

Taryn98
April 7th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Very interesting indeed. All I know is I am going to be highly disappointed if it does not have the payoff they're making it out to be.

I don't think it is Carl, but it is interesting how long they will keep him alive on the show. in the comics, they do not have to worry about aging him as much because they are drawing the character. season six consisted of just a few days, but his actor is going to keep getting older and older. Like I said, I do not think he is the one who got it, but I also wonder at some point are they going to do something about him aging (yes they all get older, but he is obviously the most noticeable since he was so young in season 1).

I still wish they'd kill Carl, he's annoying and thinks he's a badass when he really isn't.

SethfromMI
April 7th, 2016, 08:32 PM
I still wish they'd kill Carl, he's annoying and thinks he's a badass when he really isn't.

yea I try my best to justify him at times, thinking how hard it would be to grow up as a kid in such a world, but he does get damn annoying sometimes haha

Xiao.Z
April 27th, 2016, 03:24 PM
I believe Negan kill Abraham. Negan kill Glenn in comic. Abraham get arrow in head not Denise in comic. Show to far of comic and book. Read "Rise of the Governor" and watch season 3 governor very different Penny not his child show never reveal. Also later when he wander to building with family has old man... this from book "Rise of the Governor" but all change for show.

I not hate show but to much change of comic. Also enjoy comic as I study picture. Sometime show to fast my understand. Thank you DVR I watch again until understand.

Ratman1234
July 27th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Anyone seen the new trailer? I think it looks great and they're introducing loads of character and Tara is finally getting something relevant to do.