PDA

View Full Version : American Crime

zack.zack
February 15th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Anyone else watching the series? This is the first season I have watched and I am really getting into it. Anyone wanna talk about it?

everlong
February 15th, 2016, 12:57 PM
I've never heard of it

zack.zack
February 15th, 2016, 01:43 PM
I've never heard of it

It comes on ABC on Wed nights between 9 and 10 pm eastern time

swimjoey1
February 15th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Yup. I watch it. I think it's awesome.

swimjoey1
February 15th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Anyone else watching the series? This is the first season I have watched and I am really getting into it. Anyone wanna talk about it?

Sure. We can talk about it.

zack.zack
February 15th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Sure. We can talk about it.

So did you watch it this past week? What did you think about Taylor going to supposedly meet Eric at the rec center? I knew it was a set up.

I cant stand the principal because shes so busy trying to cover things up when she knows that shes dead wrong.

swimjoey1
February 15th, 2016, 11:50 PM
So did you watch it this past week? What did you think about Taylor going to supposedly meet Eric at the rec center? I knew it was a set up.

I cant stand the principal because shes so busy trying to cover things up when she knows that shes dead wrong.

Yup..Taylor should of known that it's is up to no good. If i was Taylor I would of said I have nothing to say to you. If he did what Taylor said he did with the rape and stuff.
I hate the principal all she cares is about the school image.

zack.zack
February 16th, 2016, 08:37 AM
Yup..Taylor should of known that it's is up to no good. If i was Taylor I would of said I have nothing to say to you. If he did what Taylor said he did with the rape and stuff.
I hate the principal all she cares is about the school image.

Yeah, Taylor shouldve followed his instincts and not taken the call, but I think he really likes Eric deep down and cant seem to get over him. But I know Eric did the rape stuff, but he did it to impress his teammates and to humiliate Taylor.

I dont like Kevin or his parents either, they are so arrogant and act all entitled because they have money and all that. I think he had something to do with it, more than what they are leading up to.

paulthegreat
February 16th, 2016, 10:19 AM
I watch the show, great show

swimjoey1
February 16th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Yeah, Taylor shouldve followed his instincts and not taken the call, but I think he really likes Eric deep down and cant seem to get over him. But I know Eric did the rape stuff, but he did it to impress his teammates and to humiliate Taylor.

I dont like Kevin or his parents either, they are so arrogant and act all entitled because they have money and all that. I think he had something to do with it, more than what they are leading up to.

I don't think kevin had anything to do with it. I can understand the parents cause they have to look after there only child. I think if kevin was my son I would do the same and hire the best lawyer.Can't wait for the show tomorrow.

zack.zack
February 17th, 2016, 11:09 AM
I don't think kevin had anything to do with it. I can understand the parents cause they have to look after there only child. I think if kevin was my son I would do the same and hire the best lawyer.Can't wait for the show tomorrow.

I understand about wanting to protect your child and all that, but do they have to be so arrogant about it and does he have to act like hes guilty of something? IDK, thats just how I see it. I cant wait for tonights show either.

ska8er
February 18th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Guys im into this show too. I saw it last night and what
was the story behind Eric and the dude in the car when he
went after Eric after the talk about the guy having a wife and
a kid. It seemed like he turned on him and then both freaked
out. Was this a homophobic set up? Why did Taylor go back
to his school knowing that he was going to b terrorized?

zack.zack
February 18th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Guys im into this show too. I saw it last night and what
was the story behind Eric and the dude in the car when he
went after Eric after the talk about the guy having a wife and
a kid. It seemed like he turned on him and then both freaked
out. Was this a homophobic set up? Why did Taylor go back
to his school knowing that he was going to b terrorized?

Okay, so I am thinking that Eric did the anonymous hookup thing to get some action, but the guy was either going to kill him or rape him, but I am thinking rape. Yeah, they both kinda freaked out and Eric stabbed the guy and got away.

Taylor went back to the school after he made that list of names because he was going to shoot everyone he had on the list and the one boy he shot was on the list, but he didnt mean to really do it - he was walking away because he changed his mind

ska8er
February 18th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Okay, so I am thinking that Eric did the anonymous hookup thing to get some action, but the guy was either going to kill him or rape him, but I am thinking rape. Yeah, they both kinda freaked out and Eric stabbed the guy and got away.

Taylor went back to the school after he made that list of names because he was going to shoot everyone he had on the list and the one boy he shot was on the list, but he didnt mean to really do it - he was walking away because he changed his mind

Thanks for making things clear for me-u have to guess
sometimes what people r doing cause there r so many
different characters- Id like to c Eric and Taylor to just
get together and ride off into the sunset and leave all the
other crazy people to deal with their insecurities.

Its a good show and u can get hooked on it.

swimjoey1
February 19th, 2016, 01:14 AM

I was thinking Taylor went to the school to shoot the principal or give her the list of people beat him up. You are right about Eric going to met the dude with the 2 kids, he just wants a hook up and turn on him.
I hope Taylor will be ok.

zack.zack
February 19th, 2016, 11:31 AM
I was thinking Taylor went to the school to shoot the principal or give her the list of people beat him up. You are right about Eric going to met the dude with the 2 kids, he just wants a hook up and turn on him.
I hope Taylor will be ok.

Taylors purpose for going back to the school was a bit confusing, but I think we are on the rigt track with it. Eric, hes got some issues and I think theres going to be more to come out of him. I think Taylor is going to be okay, but his mom really got the ball rolling on all of this mess -- I know she wanted to help her son and all, but idk. Im anxious to see next week.

zack.zack
February 19th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Thanks for making things clear for me-u have to guess
sometimes what people r doing cause there r so many
different characters- Id like to c Eric and Taylor to just
get together and ride off into the sunset and leave all the
other crazy people to deal with their insecurities.

Its a good show and u can get hooked on it.

Im glad I could help. It is a great show and I am loving the story line, but I think Taylor and Eric both have their own issues to deal with and wont be hooking up anytime soon.

ska8er
February 25th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Im glad I could help. It is a great show and I am loving the story line, but I think Taylor and Eric both have their own issues to deal with and wont be hooking up anytime soon.

Zach-
Last nights show-In ur opinion what does this Indian guy
have on the school that he had to get in touch with Taylors Mom?

zack.zack
February 26th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Zach-

Andy-
I missed this weeks show because we had a family emergency and spent the night at the hospital, so I am trying to see if I can watch i on ABC.com and I will let you know what I come up with. Im sorry I dont have an answer for you tonday, but I have been trying to figure out what his connection is as well.

zack.zack
February 26th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Okay, I had an opportunity to watch this weeks episode and to answer your question about who the Indian guy is and why he wants to get in touch with Taylors mom: he is some kind of online activist who wants to start some kind of online activism for Taylor by exposing the schools dirty deeds. He thinks he can help her in ways that non one else can. Thats my take on what has happened so far.

I think now that the coaches duaghter has admitted that she slod drugs to taylor, he is going to go into overtime to protect her the way the headmaster did the school.

And I dont know what, but something is going to happen to the black kid as far as the cops go because of what Eric said to him. We will see.

zack.zack
February 26th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Zach-

ska8er -
Check out my ne3 comments about the show, I just posted for you. Hope it helps.

ska8er
March 3rd, 2016, 03:35 PM
ska8er -
Check out my ne3 comments about the show, I just posted for you. Hope it helps.

Zach-Can u fill me in of what happened last night.
I got to talking with some friends and forgot about
it being on. Thanks

zack.zack
March 4th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Zach-Can u fill me in of what happened last night.
I got to talking with some friends and forgot about
it being on. Thanks

A lot happened that it would be so much to write here, so here is a link to a site that will kinda catch you up on what happened on wed. I hope this helps, but if you have more questions feel free to ask.
http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/american-crime-introduces-more-confessions-and-con-233173

kylem1229
March 5th, 2016, 12:32 AM
Never heard of it. Is it like a documentary about the crime in america? Or a tv show style thing. (If its biased, like making a murderer leaving out evidence and making the cops look bad, I refuse to watch it).

zack.zack
March 10th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Never heard of it. Is it like a documentary about the crime in america? Or a tv show style thing. (If its biased, like making a murderer leaving out evidence and making the cops look bad, I refuse to watch it).

American Crime is an American anthology crime drama television series that centers on race, class, and gender politics as it follows the lives of the participants in a trial who are forever changed during the legal process.

The second season takes place in Indianapolis, Indiana, where a working class student on a scholarship, attending a private school with a more affluent student body, accuses several members of the school's championship basketball team of sexually assaulting him and then taking photos of the incident and posting them online.[12] The season touches on issues such as male rape, social class, homophobia, cyberbullying and racism.

ska8er
March 10th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Now wasn't that a fucked up ending? Everyone is left
hanging. What did they run out of money to film more?

swimjoey1
April 17th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Now wasn't that a fucked up ending? Everyone is left
hanging. What did they run out of money to film more?

Yup...I kept thinking that there was one more show. Wtf
Now I realize it's done.