PDA

View Full Version : strong weed edibles

Giannaras
February 14th, 2016, 08:16 PM
So let's say there is an offer for an edible which has been cooked with good-dank weed,is there any chance you get a bad trip or end up in the hospital?

Sailor Mars
February 14th, 2016, 08:22 PM
You always have to be careful with edibles. A little amount will get you really high. If you eat too much of it, it can definitely cause you panic attacks, getting sick, and just generally will fuck you up. If you're going to get high off edibles, do it with or around people you can trust, so if you do get fucked up then someone can take care of you and make sure you don't get hurt.

In no way am I endorsing this if it's illegal for you to do, but do be careful.

amgb
February 14th, 2016, 09:00 PM
It won't necessarily get you in hospital, but you could trip depending on how much you take. Marijuana takes a little while to have effect, but when it does you're likely going to have an unpleasant experience if you don't take precaution, especially if this weed is strong. I would advise you not to eat edibles from anyone who offers, but if you're going to take it then I would advise you to have a plan. Know who's going to be with you, make sure you trust them enough to take care of you, and don't do it somewhere you're not familiar with. I'm with Mars however: I do not condone this at all, I do not wish for you to take edibles offered to you, I do not want you to have a taste of marijuana. Another thing; if you've got serious anxiety or any other mental health problems, these kind of drugs will make it worse for you. Just please stay away from people who are going to be offering you edibles, it's so risky. Please stay safe~

West Coast Sheriff
February 14th, 2016, 09:23 PM
You always have to be careful with edibles. A little amount will get you really high. If you eat too much of it, it can definitely cause you panic attacks, getting sick, and just generally will fuck you up. If you're going to get high off edibles, do it with or around people you can trust, so if you do get fucked up then someone can take care of you and make sure you don't get hurt.

In no way am I endorsing this if it's illegal for you to do, but do be careful.

It won't necessarily get you in hospital, but you could trip depending on how much you take. Marijuana takes a little while to have effect, but when it does you're likely going to have an unpleasant experience if you don't take precaution, especially if this weed is strong. I would advise you not to eat edibles from anyone who offers, but if you're going to take it then I would advise you to have a plan. Know who's going to be with you, make sure you trust them enough to take care of you, and don't do it somewhere you're not familiar with. I'm with Mars however: I do not condone this at all, I do not wish for you to take edibles offered to you, I do not want you to have a taste of marijuana. Another thing; if you've got serious anxiety or any other mental health problems, these kind of drugs will make it worse for you. Just please stay away from people who are going to be offering you edibles, it's so risky. Please stay safe~

Very well said you too, but if I may add a few things:

It's illegal first of all. Unless you are 21 in a permitting or are 18 with a med card in a permitting state. Secondly, the THC is higher in ediblesthan in regular marijuana. Saying that the weed is "dank" means the THC and potency is higher therefore, leading to a higher risk of bad hallucinations.

Anything that isn't bought in or from a dispensary is unsafe.

I think the odds of bad hallucinations are around 50%. The hospitalization odds are much lower. Do be careful and consider the consequences of using marijuana products. It can ruin your life or lead you to other drugs that are much worse.

If you make the choice, have transportation arranged. Do NOT drive. Be around others in case you experience a negative reaction.

Sailor Mars
February 14th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Very well said you too, but if I may add a few things:

It's illegal first of all. Unless you are 21 in a permitting or are 18 with a med card in a permitting state. Secondly, the THC is higher in ediblesthan in regular marijuana. Saying that the weed is "dank" means the THC and potency is higher therefore, leading to a higher risk of bad hallucinations.

Anything that isn't bought in or from a dispensary is unsafe.

I think the odds of bad hallucinations are around 50%. The hospitalization odds are much lower. Do be careful and consider the consequences of using marijuana products. It can ruin your life or lead you to other drugs that are much worse.

If you make the choice, have transportation arranged. Do NOT drive. Be around others in case you experience a negative reaction.
Then again that's if you are in America. There's a lot of places where weed is legal. And it's not at all common that you become addicted to weed but... That's another topic.

Like all of us said, just be careful.

amgb
February 14th, 2016, 09:28 PM
I also didn't mention the legal implications, I don't know the laws where you are but if you are found out doing this, you could land you and your friends in serious trouble - I do not wish that to happen to you.

Babs
February 15th, 2016, 02:24 AM
Weed shouldn't make you "trip" per se, but there's always the possibility of getting way too high. Even so, if it's not laced or synthetic, there is a very small chance that you'll need to go to the hospital.

That said, if you are going to eat it, don't be stupid about it. Just use basic common sense and you should be fine. Pace yourself.

Giannaras
February 15th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Well speaking of the laws weed is completely illegal in Greece(where I live) and personal use sentences vary from the judge telling you're innocent up to 5 month jail imprisoment,but the last 4 years only a few people landed in jail for use the first time caught due to a law passed in 2011 and a possible decriminalization on 2013(which did not come to pass),also if caught with even 0,2 grams of weed you will be prosecuted by police either way but I know kids who got suspended 2 year sentences(only in small towns,when you live in big cities sometimes police just confiscate it from young teens-adults so they won't destroy their lives or criminal records,but that's really lucky-rare cases because the officer doing this risks his job for being a human).Also if caught with weed in my country you are considered guilty for dealing until proven otherwise according to the law(guilty till proven innocent user),I have smoked like 15-20 times I do it half a year now once in a week or once in 2 weeks.Also laced weed in my country is pretty rare even if you want to find laced weed it will be hard(due to the laws).

amgb
February 15th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Weed could make you hallucinate, just mildly. But it depends on how much you take. Only the getting too high and the paranoia is unpleasant, otherwise I'm aware the euphoria and enhanced senses are positive feelings. As for the laws, if it's illegal and all, please be careful around it. And laced weed might be rare but look out for what's being offered to you before taking it. Don't take anything from anyone you don't know. Be careful around marijuana addiction, don't let things go overboard and don't go too far when you're on it, stick with good friends who you know will look out for you. Be sensible and stay safe~

Giannaras
February 15th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Well I decided not to try,I think I will be waiting 3,5 years till I have the chance to study abroad(I am 1st year in college) in Holland or a country that's completely legal if I want edibles.The only chance to get edibles before that is to create them myself in my kitchen,otherwise I am not putting that thing into my organism.

amgb
February 15th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Well I decided not to try,I think I will be waiting 3,5 years till I have the chance to study abroad(I am 1st year in college) in Holland or a country that's completely legal if I want edibles.The only chance to get edibles before that is to create them myself in my kitchen,otherwise I am not putting that thing into my organism.

Hi John~ I'm so glad to hear that, it's good that you feel you can make your own decisions. Don't get hooked onto weed, please. I know people who are just so far down the track, but none of them are completely lost. When you need it you can always try and get help early and from the start, always. Don't take edibles from anyone and do take care of yourself.

Giannaras
February 16th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Well I only feel sometimes like once in 2 days like I want weed but only when I am bored+I am in an island of Greece where cops raid homes once in 3 months to find users and prosecute them so I am very careful,when I learn someone gave names I step back from doing it.(but usually they don't try to find weed users mostly cocaine or sth like that which I got no involvement in and I don't want to).I don't think I need help,because it was my personal choice to do weed after having like 30 chances of doing I decided that I want to try.I know many people my age do it to feel accepted and things like that but I do it when I want to for example the last two times my friends had weed I was there and didn't do any because I just didn't felt like it.The problem is my father is pretty anti-drugs(which I don't consider weed a drug but he does)and when I said to him in September that I am thinking of trying weed all hell broke loose so I have to hide it from my family.My father said that if he ever learned I got caught even with weed(which the first time doesn't lead you to jail but only on court)he would have a heart attack and that if I wish to do sth like that I have to go to Holland.I would like to discuss with you some matters upon drugs ''aNdMoRe''.

amgb
February 16th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Giannaras I'd be happy for you to talk to me about anything:) I just need to let you know that I do not have personal experience with drugs, but I do know people in my life who are going through problems with drugs so I only have a small amount of knowledge around things. Would it be okay to discuss matters through Private Messaging? I don't want to keep taking up your thread space where other members can also post~~~