PDA

View Full Version : I want to run.

districtnowhere
February 13th, 2016, 12:39 PM
I feel like I have reached the point in my life where i've messed everything up so badly that i can't see any other way out but to run away. It's either that or die. It seems like i have to friends. My boyfriend will leave me and i have no will to live on. It's sad to think that in 20 years i made such a big mess of my life. :(

Periphery
February 14th, 2016, 02:25 AM
I feel like I have reached the point in my life where i've messed everything up so badly that i can't see any other way out but to run away. It's either that or die. It seems like i have to friends. My boyfriend will leave me and i have no will to live on. It's sad to think that in 20 years i made such a big mess of my life. :(

First of all, don't think so negative. I know life's a bitch, and sometimes we all feel like we can't do anything right, but that's not true. You always have a reason to live, we all do, no matter how bad things are for us. Don't just think your boyfriend will leave you, you never have to think like that. Just try to keep your head up and stay positive.

amgb
February 14th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Hi Rok~ I read your other thread about your boyfriend, and I want you to know that we are here to support you. I know you see it as a mess, and I can't tell you that it's not because I haven't seen you go through what you've been through in your life. I can tell you that you don't know yet if your boyfriend's going to leave, and no matter how much of mess it becomes there is still possibility for the good things to stay as they are. There is will inside you to keep going, I believe in that. You are going to be okay, I believe in that too. I know you want to run away and not have to exist in your life, but if you don't keep going you'll never know of the good things. It might have been messy from the very start, and it might look messy ahead. Don't give up now though. We are here to support you~