PDA

View Full Version : Reports

West Coast Sheriff
February 13th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Just curious, when I report something inappropriate that I observe, does it show that I reported it or are they kept anonymous.

Emerald Dream
February 13th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Just curious, when I report something inappropriate that I observe, does it show that I reported it or are they kept anonymous.

It does show who reported it, but that information stays with the staff. If we have to contact someone else regarding their post, profile, or anything else - we don't even say it's been reported, let alone by whom. We do promise that we look into, and take seriously, every single thing that is either reported or brought to the attention of a staff member privately.

We do appreciate the help we get from members reporting. While we do spend a lot of time looking over things in the forum - it's pretty impossible with the amount of posts, threads, profiles, pictures, etc to see absolutely everything. We are trying to keep things safe and a provide a decent environment for everyone here, and everyone that sends reports helps us do that. Thank you :)

West Coast Sheriff
February 13th, 2016, 01:27 PM
It does show who reported it, but that information stays with the staff. If we have to contact someone else regarding their post, profile, or anything else - we don't even say it's been reported, let alone by whom. We do promise that we look into, and take seriously, every single thing that is either reported or brought to the attention of a staff member privately.

We do appreciate the help we get from members reporting. While we do spend a lot of time looking over things in the forum - it's pretty impossible with the amount of posts, threads, profiles, pictures, etc to see absolutely everything. We are trying to keep things safe and a provide a decent environment for everyone here, and everyone that sends reports helps us do that. Thank you :)

Thank you for answering my question. You are welcome to lock the thread.

Emerald Dream
February 13th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Locked at OP request. :locked: