PDA

View Full Version : MI in school

xMetalxMachinex
February 10th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Can someone be expelled from a school if they're mental illness makes them feel like they want to kill someone?

Body odah Man
February 12th, 2016, 02:00 AM
I think they'd just give you counseling bro. Ur darkside active too huh? Mine doesn't make me murderous just crazy. Aren' they beautiful?

amgb
February 12th, 2016, 04:15 AM
Hi Daniel~ I saw your other thread in the mental crisis forum about your friend, is your thread right here about that friend as well? If so, I haven't had experience with this, nobody that I know of who has a mental illness and thoughts of killing someone has been expelled from school before. Every school and every country/state has different regulations though, and the school you both go to may be strict. I think the only circumstances that your friend might be expelled in is if he is seriously endangering other students/teachers/or himself. But since he is having thoughts of killing someone, I think he should be taken away from a school environment for a bit (unless the school environment is helpful in supporting him), as that could get really stressful for him. I'm not saying isolate him, I'm saying surround him with the right people and the right help. Also, I hope the situation with him has been going okay...make sure to keep him safe~