PDA

View Full Version : Tatted up

dbfordateam
February 9th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Any one have any tattoos? any plans on getting any?
I know i am getting one in college

Sheriff McGregor
February 9th, 2016, 11:54 PM
I'm 17 and a high school senior so, I'm waiting until I turn 18.

I will get a Broncos super bowl 50 champions tattoo first. That's something I just decided yesterday though, haha. I also want biblical verses such as phillipins 4:13, psalm 23 and John 3:16.

dbfordateam
February 10th, 2016, 12:51 AM
I'm 17 and a high school senior so, I'm waiting until I turn 18.

I will get a Broncos super bowl 50 champions tattoo first. That's something I just decided yesterday though, haha. I also want biblical verses such as phillipins 4:13, psalm 23 and John 3:16.

I'm right with you on your ideas with the biblical verses, If only the panthers won, then I could be branding that tattoo haha.

Karkat
February 10th, 2016, 05:50 AM
I have two tattoos. One on my hip, and one on my left forearm.
http://i67.tinypic.com/2r6o0bc.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/v8dv8.jpg

I'm planning on getting more but money.
Also, I don't want to get any more highly visible ones while I'm living with my parents, partially out of respect for their wishes (I got these done while I was living on my own) partially because they'd kick my ass out if I did, I'm sure...

Mars
February 10th, 2016, 07:18 AM
I plan on getting a few tattoos. If all goes well, I'll join the air force and then get my tattoos, mainly because I don't want to ruin my chances by getting anything before. I want some type of space/universe half sleeve, a tattoo with two flags (French and Italian) with both my family names, and some type of plane tattoo :D

Babs
February 10th, 2016, 03:03 PM
I'll probably get anywhere from a few to several. I want to get a snake probably Join or Die themed, a matching skull tattoo with my sisters which is known to us as the skull pact, one based on Saturn Devouring His Son, and some others probably.

everlong
February 10th, 2016, 03:17 PM
I'm not planning on getting any

Abhorrence
February 10th, 2016, 05:23 PM
I want a lot of tattoos, my only planned ones are;
I want the Silverstein Oroborous logo on my left wrist
I want an A tattooed on my right wrist, it is one of the atheist logos
I want the cycles of the moon tattooed on my ribs on the right
And
I want an anatomical heart tattooed on my chest with two hooks going into it which have chains going over my shoulders and piercing into my back

dbfordateam
February 10th, 2016, 06:13 PM
I have two tattoos. One on my hip, and one on my left forearm.
image (http://i67.tinypic.com/2r6o0bc.jpg)
image (http://i65.tinypic.com/v8dv8.jpg)

I'm planning on getting more but money.
Also, I don't want to get any more highly visible ones while I'm living with my parents, partially out of respect for their wishes (I got these done while I was living on my own) partially because they'd kick my ass out if I did, I'm sure...

Those are really cool, I think the small simple designs are really in right now and lots of people I know are getting them. Hope you get some cool ones down the road. I plan on getting one once I enlist on my shoulder. I plan on getting one on my hip that wont be visible but once I get out of the service I'll prolly get two more (something related to cooking or weight lifting).

I'll probably get anywhere from a few to several. I want to get a snake probably Join or Die themed, a matching skull tattoo with my sisters which is known to us as the skull pact, one based on Saturn Devouring His Son, and some others probably.

I think it would be cool if my siblings got matching tats, dont really know if they would be up for it though

I'm not planning on getting any

And that is totally fine, this is one out of several ways to be expressive:)

I want a lot of tattoos, my only planned ones are;
I want the Silverstein Oroborous logo on my left wrist
I want an A tattooed on my right wrist, it is one of the atheist logos
I want the cycles of the moon tattooed on my ribs on the right
And
I want an anatomical heart tattooed on my chest with two hooks going into it which have chains going over my shoulders and piercing into my back

All those tats sound sweet!
Actual metal chains or tattoo chains? Do you know if that causes irritation or pain or stretching of chest and back if it is metal, just wondering thanks.

Posts merged. Please use the "edit" button next time. ~Mars

Abhorrence
February 10th, 2016, 06:18 PM
All those tats sound sweet!
Actual metal chains or tattoo chains? Do you know if that causes irritation or pain or stretching of chest and back if it is metal, just wondering thanks.
Thanks xD and they would be tattooed chains with the hooks as a 3d effect on the back. But I'd have no idea about stretching body piercings, I doubt you'd be able to because the only options really are microdermals.

Karkat
February 11th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Those are really cool, I think the small simple designs are really in right now and lots of people I know are getting them. Hope you get some cool ones down the road. I plan on getting one once I enlist on my shoulder. I plan on getting one on my hip that wont be visible but once I get out of the service I'll prolly get two more (something related to cooking or weight lifting).

It's good to get something simple when you start out. Not only because it's less expensive (and frankly I didn't have hundreds to drop on ink- the arm tattoo was a gift from a good friend)

But also to see how you react. :P Some people just genuinely can't do tats or piercings. I honestly have no problems with tattoos whatsoever, the hip is supposed to be a painful area but it was completely livable. I probably only reacted a couple times to the pain (and I'm sure the artist was grateful that I was mostly still...)
It was honestly more discomfort and well
Waiting
It seemed to take forever. You have to have mad patience to get a tattoo. Youre going to be sitting absolutely still... For hours. Lmao.

But totally worth it!

amgb
February 11th, 2016, 05:03 PM
YES. I'm waiting til I turn 18 though, I might be doing it with a friend but I'm not sure; there's a bit of a story to that but I don't wanna go off-topic. I really want to get a small arrow one and at least one phrase/quote, and some other ones I've found that really express me from the inside. I'm a lot about self-expression, which imo is a good thing for the most part~

eric2001
February 11th, 2016, 05:29 PM
I can't get for a few years because I'm still a kid. But I don't think I will because what if i get one and I don't like it anymore? I'd be stuck with it.

dbfordateam
February 11th, 2016, 10:28 PM
YES. I'm waiting til I turn 18 though, I might be doing it with a friend but I'm not sure; there's a bit of a story to that but I don't wanna go off-topic. I really want to get a small arrow one and at least one phrase/quote, and some other ones I've found that really express me from the inside. I'm a lot about self-expression, which imo is a good thing for the most part~

Doin with a friend sounds like a good idea

BlackParadePixie
February 11th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Nope, no tattoos here...I dunno what I would even get if I wanted one.

amgb
February 12th, 2016, 06:44 AM
Doin with a friend sounds like a good idea

And it would be a lot less scary with a friend beside you:)

Semi_IronMan
February 14th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Not one at the moment, but I want to get one in the future. I'd get maybe a quote or something on my pectoral (hopefully I'll be ripped by then)

Desuetude
February 14th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Seeing as I can legally get one without parental consent now I'm thinking hard about what to get/who to go to, plus it's expensive as hell so I'm trying to save. Ive always had the idea to get Jacoby Shaddix's (frontman of Papa Roach) crackhead tattoo with 'Viva La Cucaracha' in a circle around the outside.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/47/a9/f7/47a9f744d167bb848cfeb947e08e21c3.jpg
His is the one on the left, its really popular among PRoach fans.

Mob Boss
February 14th, 2016, 03:51 PM
I've got four.

One I did myself and I've also tattooed my fiance.

maritza
February 17th, 2016, 03:13 AM
i have none and i dont plan on getting any