PDA

View Full Version : Is it okay?

BabyGMarie
February 9th, 2016, 01:36 AM
So last month I lost my virginity & my period haven't came, I was told that sometimes girls period gets delayed when they lose their virginity (btw I used protection). so my friend told me not to have sex until after my period comes & it still haven't come,but I want to have sex again cuss I can't help it to wait any longer, so whatt im asking is should I wait until after my period or can I still have sex even tho it didn't arrive yet? (its been a whole month since it haven't came)

Harley Quinn
February 9th, 2016, 04:31 AM
You could always do a pregnancy test just to be absolutely sure. But, if you used protection properly you'll be fine and the period will arrive at some point.

LanaPole
February 9th, 2016, 07:35 AM
i agree with Harley Quinn. i think you should get a pregnant test and then continue to have sex.

angelina
February 9th, 2016, 12:03 PM
i agree with Harley Quinn. i think you should get a pregnant test and then continue to have sex.
Lana is right..you can just wait for some more days...so that you will be damn sure you are not pregnant..You have not told that what type of protection you had..Better you can have a self test for confirmation of pregnancy

Taryn98
February 9th, 2016, 06:09 PM
It's ok to have sex, just make sure you use protection. If your period doesn't come soon, think about a pregnancy test to be certain.

CupcakeLuv101
February 10th, 2016, 09:18 PM
I agree with the above. Take a pregnancy test in case the reason why you aren't getting your period could possibly be that you're pregnant.

LITTLEANGEL16
February 11th, 2016, 01:17 AM
I agree with all the advice already given, I hope all works out well for you. And unless you you are trying to get pregnant your partner or you or even both should have protection.

Uniquemind
February 11th, 2016, 06:17 AM
Keep in mind birth control pills are not effective if you are taking other drugs like antibiotics and stuff.

nicole97
February 11th, 2016, 09:09 PM
I agree with above that you should take a pregnancy test and continue to use protection regardless, maybe get on the pill as well. However I saw on another post of yours that you said you were 18...so if you haven't gotten your period yet I would definitely consider talking to a doctor. We all develop at different rates but if you're 18 and haven't had a period, there might be another reason.

SooperDooper
February 17th, 2016, 02:55 PM
I was told that sometimes girls period gets delayed when they lose their virginity

That's a load of crap.

like everyone else said - get tested!

maritza
February 17th, 2016, 09:40 PM
ive never heard of it getting delayed but i would get a pregnancy test to be sure and if it still dnt come then see a doctor