Hi,
what team will win tonight?

Vote here

Chapperz16
February 7th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Carolina Panthers

SethfromMI
February 7th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Got to go with the Panthers. I am hoping it is a close game and it would be kind of nice to see Manning win in what is looking like his last game, but I just think the way the Panthers are playing on offense and defense, Carolina is just the team to beat and will come away with the W

azure moonstone
February 7th, 2016, 02:12 PM
:lol: I don't think there's any doubt how I am going to vote

dbfordateam
February 7th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Gotta rep my QC and pick the panthers.
Straight outta queen city. Oh ill put you guys on Open Minds "Home team"

eric2001
February 7th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Carolina 23 -16

mahony0509
February 7th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Cam Newton is unbeatable. Panthers have only lost once in the entire season, they're bound to win. I would however like Manning to win it considering he'll probably retire.

Chapperz16
February 7th, 2016, 02:45 PM
I've never watched the superbowl...

swimjoey1
February 7th, 2016, 07:11 PM
I thought panthers but Denver right now is dominating.

Chapperz16
February 7th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Why all the padding lol, have they never watched rugby?

Sheriff McGregor
February 7th, 2016, 07:22 PM
I was born and raised in Denver. Denver is my home. Go Broncos

Gumleaf
February 7th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Denver is the under dog, and with the veteran Manning playing his likely last game, I would like to see Denver win. However, apparently the team from the east are the red hot favourites so my actual tip would be Carolina.

I'm currently watching the game on tv, I have a feeling it is delayed slightly here and Denver currently lead by 10-7. Although I know the basic aim of the game, it makes no sense to me and I can't figure out the rules. I think I'll stick with Aussie Rules footy lol.

HUSTLEMAN
February 7th, 2016, 08:10 PM
I want Manning to win this one because this is his last game. However some way somehow the Panthers may win it

german_boy
February 7th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Wow! Congrats Denver!

Chapperz16
February 7th, 2016, 10:24 PM
bugger

Gumleaf
February 7th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Well done Denver. I don't support either team, but it's always good to see a champion veteran player go out with a fairytale finish.

eric2001
February 7th, 2016, 10:29 PM
:eek: I got it ........ WRONG

azure moonstone
February 7th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Respect to the Broncos tonight. I didn't expect them to shut down the Panthers completely, but they did. They deserve that win.

SethfromMI
February 7th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Respect to the Broncos tonight. I didn't expect them to shut down the Panthers completely, but they did. They deserve that win.

no one expected that. their Defense was incredible. had the Panthers winning, but it is nice to see Manning get another ring in what should be his last game

Sheriff McGregor
February 8th, 2016, 01:16 AM
Well done Denver. I don't support either team, but it's always good to see a champion veteran player go out with a fairytale finish.

:eek: I got it ........ WRONG

no one expected that. their Defense was incredible. had the Panthers winning, but it is nice to see Manning get another ring in what should be his last game

Denver is the under dog, and with the veteran Manning playing his likely last game, I would like to see Denver win. However, apparently the team from the east are the red hot favourites so my actual tip would be Carolina.

I'm currently watching the game on tv, I have a feeling it is delayed slightly here and Denver currently lead by 10-7. Although I know the basic aim of the game, it makes no sense to me and I can't figure out the rules. I think I'll stick with Aussie Rules footy lol.

I want Manning to win this one because this is his last game. However some way somehow the Panthers may win it

I hate to rub it in everyone face but don't doubt Denver! Congrats to my home town team for winning the super bowl and giving me a day off of school to go to the parade whenever it is in town.

Murk.T.M
February 8th, 2016, 01:20 AM
Denver WON!!! WhooHoo!

dbfordateam
February 8th, 2016, 01:36 AM
Man it sucks to see my home town team lose, I really want to skip school and go to the airport to support them. I actually cried when they lost a little bit, everyone was in shock.

Sheriff McGregor
February 8th, 2016, 01:38 AM
Man it sucks to see my home town team lose, I really want to skip school and go to the airport to support them. I actually cried when they lost a little bit, everyone was in shock.

That was me two years ago when Seattle destroyed us.

dbfordateam
February 8th, 2016, 01:46 AM
That was me two years ago when Seattle destroyed us.

Yeah, hopefully, we can recover and do the same as you guys. Id think it would be nice for our owner to see us take it all I think he is around 80. But I think your defensive line was too fast while our O-line played their ass off, your guyeses defense was just blazing fast. I applaud your team.

Uniquemind
February 8th, 2016, 02:06 AM
Well it can be sure that a lot of underdog gamblers made a lot of $ tonight if they bet on Broncos.

Living For Love
February 8th, 2016, 04:43 AM
Let's all remember the best moment of Super Bowl 50 :D

tyqkN3zezso

Shiny Moon
February 8th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Guess I'm the only one that only watched the halftime show :P

Sheriff McGregor
February 8th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Guess I'm the only one that only watched the halftime show :P

I got very sick during the halftime show so, I didn't watch it.

SethfromMI
February 8th, 2016, 02:44 PM
I hate to rub it in everyone face but don't doubt Denver! Congrats to my home town team for winning the super bowl and giving me a day off of school to go to the parade whenever it is in town.

lol I don't care, I'm a Packers fan. it was that Denver defense which won the game. it helped Carolina did not bother showing up on offense. Denver's offense did not look spectacular though. at the end of the day though, they won. kudos

eric2001
February 8th, 2016, 02:52 PM
I think Denver will win. :lol:

Melodic
February 8th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Let's all remember the best moment of Super Bowl 50 :D

tyqkN3zezso

Lady Gaga seriously needs to go and make another album. That was an amazing performance!

Gumleaf
February 8th, 2016, 04:03 PM
The trouble with American football for me is that I don't really know the rules. I know you have to try and score touchdowns to score and there is defensive and offensive plays. I mean, perhaps I should go back to the US and when I touchdown there I should find a friendly local who could explain the rules to me. I take offense that the rules weren't explained during the super bowl, but I guess in their defence they shouldn't have to for irregular viewers like me. I guess the game reminded me of a rugby league game between Brisbane and Penrith, but I have no idea why? I wonder if I should play American football or whether I should just stay here and play on words?

hesaidhesaid
February 8th, 2016, 06:01 PM
I'm sorry I'm late to the party. #PatriotsNation business, sorry. ;)
But seriously- congratulations to Denver. And to Peyton who is the first QB to win a Super Bowl with two different teams. Proving again that defense wins championships and particularly that while an offense can prove great plays and scores in one throw, without a good defense it is simply impossible to stop momentum- particularly in a sport like football.

Great job Denver.

Stha510
February 8th, 2016, 07:59 PM
I honestly think the SuperBowl this year was really boring compared to the past ones..haha.

everlong
February 8th, 2016, 08:25 PM
I didn't watch it, but I heard the Superbowl was really boring this year.

Sheriff McGregor
February 9th, 2016, 01:22 AM
I honestly think the SuperBowl this year was really boring compared to the past ones..haha.

I didn't watch it, but I heard the Superbowl was really boring this year.

2 years ago was really bad. Last year was intense. Baltimore vs San Francisco was one of the best I've seen. I thought this year was great but that's a Denver native and broncos fan so I'm probably too biased to say. I sure wasn't biting my fingernails or on the edge of my seat for this one.

Uniquemind
February 9th, 2016, 05:13 AM
Last years Super Bowl was scandalous!

Also for personal reasons that was a very nerve wracking day I won't forget.

Harrier
February 9th, 2016, 10:43 PM
I don't get the people who say the game was boring. Yes it was low scoring, but it was any team's game with like 4 minutes to go (or less), to me you can't ask for more than that.

Falcons_11
February 12th, 2016, 11:24 PM

I was happy for the Broncs too. But especially for their Qb, Payton Manning. He is an awesome Qb. Maybe the best ever in football! The Mannings are a real football family dynasty beginning with their dad, Archie Manning, who was Qb back in the 1970's for N.O. Saints and a few other teams too.