PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Tags

Moriya
February 5th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Is it possible to make spoiler tags on this forum? If so, can you show me how to do it? Thank you :D

Karkat
February 5th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Not currently (from my understanding at least- I haven't been around in any real capacity for months so I'm probably not up to date on EVERYTHING)

The reason being (iirc) that it's easier to hide dodgy material and then edit it out before a mod can see it

Staff has (iirc) considered doing it in like, the movie etc sections (as that would be useful there and not likely as abused) but to my knowledge they've never actually implemented it, sorry

Moriya
February 5th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Not currently (from my understanding at least- I haven't been around in any real capacity for months so I'm probably not up to date on EVERYTHING)

The reason being (iirc) that it's easier to hide dodgy material and then edit it out before a mod can see it

Staff has (iirc) considered doing it in like, the movie etc sections (as that would be useful there and not likely as abused) but to my knowledge they've never actually implemented it, sorry
Make sense. It'd be way to easy to break certain rules. Thank you for the reply. :)

Endeavour
February 7th, 2016, 08:04 AM
That's a good idea actually, but like said above you can hide stuff.