PDA

View Full Version : The game is you...

Murk.T.M
February 5th, 2016, 04:58 AM
When you play a video game, your brain is traind to What your roll in the game was, for example if you play a violent game, wether it was sexualy violent of physically violent, you will become violent In that manner.(Your brain wants more)

If you play a game a lot, you'll become 'addicted' to it.
Just apply this thought to your self,

You play a game , let's say the game is halo 3 for example, you play it a lot. Right? So, you like the game, and you like playing it, you think about it the rest of the day until you play it again. You feel comfortable when you play it, and when you feel like you're more part of it as if it's reality, more then,a week ago. This is called game 'addiction'.

Also one last thing,
Game mood... if you play a game you're good at and you win, you'll fell God the rest of the day, you feel victorios...But if you Lose the same game, you'll feel sad or just not feel anything at all.

~Michael.

These are a few way games impact your life.

These are just my, "Michael's" opinions these do not reflect VT's opinions.

These are not medical terms they are just what I refer to them as.

Please excuse any typos, or bad grammer, as this is my public thread.-I'm 14 years old.

*good not God,.. but still have faith in God.

-merged double post. -Emerald Dream

everlong
February 6th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Are you trying to convince me I have a problem?

Mars
February 6th, 2016, 08:28 PM
lmao I'm pretty sure a LOT more people would have their faces smashed in and bullet holes in them if my attitude and brain behavior depended on the games I play...

Murk.T.M
February 7th, 2016, 02:16 AM
@the f.m. mars Well they don't change you're atitude compleatly...Haha oh and Living well I just thought this brout some things to mind so people would think a litle more about what they play...

My edit .. games affect everyone differently.