PDA

View Full Version : S'mores

Sheriff McGregor
February 4th, 2016, 11:43 PM
I made these s'mores. I didn't have regular Hershey's chocolate so I used the chocolate chips. They just so happen to be mint.

azure moonstone
February 4th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Minty s'mores sounds really good. I've never been the biggest fan of marshmallow, but I'd love to try that.

dbfordateam
February 5th, 2016, 01:36 AM
Looks delicious!! I'll need to try this variant

ImCoolBeans
February 5th, 2016, 09:39 AM
I love s'mores. I'm the kind of person who will make them indoors all year round :P
To add a little bit of a gourmet touch, I like to finely slice strawberry or peach and warm it on the graham cracker over the fire, and make the s'more with sliced fruit. So good.

Mars
February 5th, 2016, 11:10 AM
I love s'mores. I'm the king of person who will make them indoors all year round :P
To add a little bit of a gourmet touch, I like to finely slice strawberry or peach and warm it on the graham cracker over the fire, and make the s'more with sliced fruit. So good.
When Mike's a foodie...

Same tho. I remember being younger at my friends house and we made smores over the toaster since we couldn't turn the stove top on :D good times. Has anyone tried it with chocolate sauce instead of the squares? Interesting stuff

Karkat
February 5th, 2016, 06:51 PM
I love s'mores!! I feel like they're best when you can roast the marshmallow over a bonfire (as for one thing, roasting on a gas stove can be a pain in the ass) but I'll even take them microwaved. The flavor combination is so good, and the warm, meltiness really makes a summer feel complete (along with BBQ, crickets, swimming, sunsets, stargazing, lemonade... I love summer. Bby come back it's TOO FUCKIN COLD LMAO)

Sheriff McGregor
February 5th, 2016, 06:55 PM
I love s'mores!! I feel like they're best when you can roast the marshmallow over a bonfire (as for one thing, roasting on a gas stove can be a pain in the ass) but I'll even take them microwaved. The flavor combination is so good, and the warm, meltiness really makes a summer feel complete (along with BBQ, crickets, swimming, sunsets, stargazing, lemonade... I love summer. Bby come back it's TOO FUCKIN COLD LMAO)

I just microwaved there's ones. Bonfire marshmallows are so much better. In the past, I've actually just roasted then with a bic lighter.

Karkat
February 5th, 2016, 07:02 PM
I just microwaved there's ones. Bonfire marshmallows are so much better. In the past, I've actually just roasted then with a bic lighter.

Damn, that sounds complicated :P But then again, I have dyspraxia so sometimes it's hard to even get it lit long enough to light up lmao

Chapperz16
February 5th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Is it just me or has anyone else never tried marshmellows....

everlong
February 5th, 2016, 09:55 PM
I'll take one

pjones
February 6th, 2016, 08:13 PM
those look and sound good with the mint chocolate

Melodic
February 6th, 2016, 08:17 PM
You can cook smores inside???

I need to try this!! I love smores.

Falcons_11
February 6th, 2016, 10:31 PM
We have them when I have been to camp in the summer.

kylem1229
March 12th, 2016, 10:10 AM
I actually dont like smores. Too gooey, messy, and sugary.

Brit4love
March 25th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Doesn't sound too appealing to me we have tried other ones though with caramel instead of chocolate those are really good